Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Release date: 23rd Feb 2015
Price: £14.99 (in store only)
Notes:

1.jpg

fury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just asked on their instagram if this was gonna be debossed and they confirmed it would be! Although, no idea where the debossing will be! Great price, same as Nightcrawler. Well done HMV [emoji106][emoji3][emoji122]
You can get an idea of the debossing from this pic. Look where the HMV sticker is. Between each 'track' is debossed to make it look 'raised'.
2retbav.jpg

I'll probably buy it because I thought the movie was a splendid watch but lets be fair its poor artwork ,not at all easy on the eyes. That debossing will need to be very good and very effective to change my opinion on it.

Might not be the nicest artwork but at least they've made an effort with the debossing. I'm going to pick up a copy tomorrow :)

Reactions: vurt
^^^^ Me Gusta!!!

Just wished this would've been released with 7.1 or Even Atmos track!! Love the constant bombardment in the background even when characters are talking, it just an amazing Audio mix.

Reactions: vurt
I'll probably buy it because I thought the movie was a splendid watch but lets be fair its poor artwork ,not at all easy on the eyes. That debossing will need to be very good and very effective to change my opinion on it.

Might not be the nicest artwork but at least they've made an effort with the debossing. I'm going to pick up a copy tomorrow :)

I've just looked at an image on eBay of an open copy ,must admit I take it back ,looks much better ,the stock photos do it no justice whatsoever

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291384416779

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I should have the Belgium 2 Disc Blu-ray Steelbook with Booklet soon as it has arrived in Ireland Today and is with An Post so delivery should be on Mon or Tue

I prefer the artwork on the Belgium/French/USA steelbooks and the Belgium is a better option for me for content and extras and booklet is in English

Last edited:
They are not idiots, some people don't have access to a HMV so will buy it on ebay. We have Group Buys on the forum but not every one knows about that, some people's only way is via ebay.

It still doesn't justify a price difference from £15 to £26. Almost double the price without adding P+P. If idiots pay this then it's playing right into scalpers hands. Shocking!

It still doesn't justify a price difference from £15 to £26. Almost double the price without adding P+P. If idiots pay this then it's playing right into scalpers hands. Shocking!
It is a little high although with ebay fees the seller is probably not making that much. It does seem a little expensive though.

I actually prefer this front artwork over the one with Pitt. Including the debossed tracks this could be the definitive version for me. Really eager to check out the in hand pics.