G.I. Joe: Retaliation Comic-Con Exclusive [USA]

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
Comic-Con-Logo.jpeg

G.I. Joe: Retaliation director Jon M. Chu and the man behind Snake Eyes (and Darth Maul, for that matter), Ray Park, will be on hand at the 2013 Comic-Con in San Diego for two days next week. The pair will be autographing sleeves for the July 30 release of G.I. Joe: Retaliation on Blu-ray and DVD.
If you want to get an autographed G.I. Joe: Retaliation sleeve from Chu and Park, you will need to hit both of these two time windows at the Hasbro Booth (#3213): Thursday, July 18 from 4-5pm for Jon M. Chu; and Friday, July 19 from 3:30-4:30pm in the Hasbro Booth for Ray Park.

The sleeves Park and Chu will be signing will differ from the mass retail sleeves that will come with the Blu-ray and DVD combo pack on its July 30 release date. These sleeves will feature artwork exclusive to Comic-Con, though unfortunately I do not have any information regarding what the sleeves will look like.

Source: HDROOM

Last edited:
A Ray Park signature would be cool. I wonder what the slipcover art will look like? Maybe it'll be plain black with a Cobra logo on it or something like they did with The Hunger Games last time around.

yeah, another comic com steel woulda been awesome, but this is till pretty cool :thumbs:

Wonder if the art is different to the walmart SB slip tho cause they only mention the regular BR in the article. Anyone going to comic con btw?

The article in the first post said that it would have artwork exclusive to the Con. That looks just like the steelbook artwork. :sleep:

Last edited: