Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 532
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
mostly good, but damn.. some moments definitely felt super rushed.. shouldve added two or three more episodes IMO..
This whole last season feels rushed to me.
Especially that last battle, it felt like there was no prelude to the battle at all. It was just wham bam in face OK were going to have a battle. Way too rushed imho.

This whole last season feels rushed to me.
Especially that last battle, it felt like there was no prelude to the battle at all. It was just wham bam in face OK were going to have a battle. Way too rushed imho.
do you mean the sea battle? Yes, that one came out of nowhere... and given the impact it has on the upcoming siege, the battle and *its casulties* deserved more time and attention....... also bronns dialogue with jamie and tyrion felt out of place idk... other than that, it was still a nice and intriguing episode

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I don't know what I expected. But I'm feeling pretty disappointed right now. The choices the show is making I kind of hoped would be a little smarter then this.
I know we have the finale next week and maybe that can turn things around for me.

I didn't hate it, I just don't feel satisfied.

This scene from season 4 is becoming more and more relevant to the show i feel: