Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 521
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83

OK I watched that.

:vomit::vomit::vomit:

For me the final season was absolute perfection. I haven't read any comments about the reasons anybody was disappointed over how things went but if it's because Dany didn't live well give me a break.

She was always obsessed with the throne and she got what she deserved...a dagger to the heart. I was happy to see her killed.

OK I watched that.

:vomit::vomit::vomit:

For me the final season was absolute perfection. I haven't read any comments about the reasons anybody was disappointed over how things went but if it's because Dany didn't live well give me a break.

She was always obsessed with the throne and she got what she deserved...a dagger to the heart. I was happy to see her killed.
I for one enjoyed the hell out of the final season! :drool: Especially Episodes 3 and 5! :notworthy: :cool: The ending was what I had hoped it to be... shocking and bittersweet :thumbs: If people were expecting a happy ending, then they weren't paying attention! :D

tenor.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and tridon
I for one enjoyed the hell out of the final season! :drool: Especially Episodes 3 and 5! :notworthy: :cool: The ending was what I had hoped it to be... shocking and bittersweet :thumbs: If people were expecting a happy ending, then they weren't paying attention! :D

tenor.gif

YES! The only weak episode the entire season was Ep. 4 and that's because too much happened in too short of a time. It was way too rushed and should've been spread out to fill two episodes. But yeah, the two battles were excellent and the final episode was fantastic! :D

The Starks has a happy ending. Davos, Bronn, Sam, Brienne and Pod has a happy ending as well. Half of the main characters should have died in episode 3.
I just think of season 8 as a spoof. I will enjoy watching it again when I buy the 4K steelbook.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I honestly find it kind of odd that some fans even had that theory in the first place, but good to have confirmation I guess. Thanks for sharing!
Here's my theory. That slab of rock that Jon took cover from the ice dragon is made out of adamantium and plotarmorium.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles