Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 522
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Excellent first episode. It set the perfect pace for the big kick-off... just enough suspense and building for the next 5 episodes to blow the roof off. I was smiling from ear-to-ear for the full hour.

BTW, the complete Collector's Edition is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: lights and Noodles
I forgot just how moreish GoT is... I need more!! Not only that, but how fast time flies whilst watching it... genuinely felt like I'd only been watching for about 20 mins and then the credits rolled lol.

I forgot just how moreish GoT is... I need more!! Not only that, but how fast time flies whilst watching it... genuinely felt like I'd only been watching for about 20 mins and then the credits rolled lol.
Me too, way too short an episode. Want more!!
5 more episodes are not going to be enough.

Remember, The first 2 episodes are normal length. But the last 4 are 2 hours each!!!
Its like we are getting a full 10 hour season again!

Ep. 1 - 0:54
Ep. 2 - 0:58
Ep. 3 - 1:22
Ep. 4 - 1:18
Ep. 5 - 1:20
Ep. 6 - 1:20

Remember, The first 2 episodes are normal length. But the last 4 are 2 hours each!!!
Its like we are getting a full 10 hour season again!
Those times you have listed are:
3- 1:22 = One hour 22 minutes
4- 1:18 = One hour 18 minutes
5- 1:20 = One hour 20 minutes
6- 1:20 = One hour 20 minutes

I don't see how the last four are 2-hours each and according to IMDb it is as stated above, no more than one hour and 20-minutes each.

Last edited:
Those times you have listed are:
3- 1:22 = One hour 22 minutes
4- 1:18 = One hour 18 minutes
5- 1:20 = One hour 20 minutes
6- 1:20 = One hour 20 minutes

I don't see how the last four are 2-hours each and according to IMDb it is as stated above, no more than one hour and 20-minutes each.

lol you're right. Its monday morning. gimme a break. I saw the 120 and thought it was 120 mins. i need a coffee.