GB - Drive Angry 3D Steelbook - (Netherlands - NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
So guys I can offer you this Steelbook for 23 Euros.. there is no Shipping cost involved from Retailer to me (thanks Bert)

There might be a small charge for the Payment Method, if so it wont be more then 0,50 pro Steelbook

Please put your name down here even if you did in my other GBS state that you wanted one.

Shipping cost from me to you like always 6,50 Euro - could do combined shipping if wanted and possible.

Thanks

Take care
John

List....

1. ocielz- PaidShipped 20.07
2. DK06CTR - Paid(wants The Fighter NL instead)ORDERED !!
3. gcnguy - Paid still wantsShipped 20.07
4. me
5. Il Furiano - Paid- requested refund refunded- 14.07
6. Shanester - Paidrequested refundrefunded- 14.07
7. BluRayJunkie - Paid- still wantsShipped 20.07
8. tono06 - Paid-requested refundrefunded- 14.07

Last edited:
Probably would out cheaper to get from you rather than Bert, John, but mine's already ordered so I'll pass on this one. Thanks as usual tho. PS. Glad to see you didn't forget to get a copy for yourself, that could have been embarrasing. :emb:

Reactions: Masterblaster
ATTENTION !!!!

As we all know by now , this Edition is as MetalPak and not Steelbook , therefore the Retailer has promised to do the refunds for everyone. This according to his site will take a couple of days (the weekend is also here)to process all the orders , due to its success.

What does that mean for you?

You will get sent through Paypal the amount you sent me. Please be advised I cannot send as Gift Payment but can only recieve Gift Payments. That means i will be sending it normal , which means there will be fees taken out of it. These fees i cannot reimburse you - since it is not my fault.

For example - you sent me a total of 31 Euros as Gift , then i will be sending you back 31 Euros, the fees will be taken from your paypal .

Another option would be to ask me to hold that money as a "Money up Front" card , which could be used towards any future Steelbook or anything for that matter. That way you dont loose any Fees.

The choice is yours , just let me know. If you choose for the refund then i will do the refunding as soon as i have the refund from Bert.

IF you still want this "Metal Pak" then also let me know this.

Take care
John

Status
Not open for further replies.