Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys,

Looks like future shop is going to have an online sale on somes steelbooks, but only on futureshop.ca:

357jajb.png

I'm offering you to order the steelbooks you want from futureshop.ca and send them to my address. All you have to do is create an account with your financial informations and to put down my own address for the shipping (I'll be giving the information in private obviously).

I just hope for your sake that there isn't 1 copy per order because it basically means "1 copy per shipping address" and well, I only have 1 address :joy:

The titles are the following:

25yuk2w.png

5otk6a.png

The titles are the following:

- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II
- Hangover II
- Cowboys & Aliens
- Green Lantern

Link to the sale: here

My duty will be to receive them, inspect them, and then ship them to you afterwards. And if any arrive damaged at my place, I'll also do my best to go in stores and exchange them for mint copies.

That's pretty much it guys, order away! Sale starts in 4h30 minutes.

Shipping prices for Europe:

Between 0 and 250 grams = $11 (1 disc steelbook) (Airmail, NO tracking).

Between 250 grams and 500 grams = $21 (2 x 1 disc steelbook or 1 x 1 disc steelbook and 1 x 2/3 discs steelbook) (Airmail, NO tracking).

Between 500 grams and 1 kg = $38 (up to 4 x 1 discs steelbook or 3 x 2/3 discs steelbooks) (Airmail, NO tracking).

Between 1 kg and 2 kg = $60 (up to 8 x 1 disc steelbooks or 6 x 2/3 discs steelbooks) (Airmail, NO tracking).

2 kgs to 2.5 kgs = $80 (up to 8 x 2/3 discs steelbooks) (Xpresspost (tracked).

On their way:

- cincyuu02: The Hangover Part II + Cowboys & Aliens + Green Lantern.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- SlimJim24: Harry Potter 4 + 5 + 6 + 7.2.
check.png

- sackexchange: Green Lantern + Hangover Part II + The Wizard of Oz.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- Nonox: Cowboys & Aliens.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- sunny2x: Green Lantern + Cowboys & Aliens + Hangover Part II.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- JayAre: Hangover Part II + Harry Potters.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- roverite: Harry Potter 3 + 5 + 6 + 7.2
check.png
canadapost.jpg

check.png
= package received
canadapost.jpg
= package shipped

Enjoy!

Last edited:
hey Medhi, can you tell me how many discs are there in each steelbook so we know exactly the shipping cost to go for. cheers.

I believe Harry Potter 4, 5 are 1 disc only. Harry Potter 6 is 2 discs, Harry Potter 7.2 is 3 discs.
Hangover 2, Green Lantern and Cowboys and Aliens are 2 discs editions.

I'd put in an order but your shipping quote there scares me.

I sent four steelbooks to someone in the states for under $4 shipping...

Where does the $25/$30 come from?

The $25/$30 is just a number I threw, thus the "maybe". And think about it, expedited to California is twice as much as expedited New-Jersey.

And how in the name of mankind did you send 4 steelbooks for $4 :wtf:

The $25/$30 is just a number I threw, thus the "maybe". And think about it, expedited to California is twice as much as expedited New-Jersey.

And how in the name of mankind did you send 4 steelbooks for $4 :wtf:

Why are we expediting anything ? EEK!

I guess maybe I'm new to the Steelbook game and don't know how you guys prefer yours to be shipped. I've always shipped mine as media mail with lots of bubble wrap and have had no problems. Media mail on a medium sized box is only ~$3.50-$4

Well I don't like to take risks, I always put everything in boxes, like everybody else. Lots of padding and protection.

And think about your method. $4 x 7 steelbooks = $28. And you get no tracking as well.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I don't want to clutter up your thread, but media mail can be sent as a box, with all the steelbooks in one box. So my $4 covered all 4 steels. 7 steels might cost a tad bit more due to weight, but nothing more than $6. Maybe Canada doesn't have these mailing options?

Again sorry for cluttering the thread, just trying to figure out the reasoning so I can decide whether to order or not.

And cheers for offering this service!!

I don't want to clutter up your thread, but media mail can be sent as a box, with all the steelbooks in one box. So my $4 covered all 4 steels. 7 steels might cost a tad bit more due to weight, but nothing more than $6. Maybe Canada doesn't have these mailing options?

Again sorry for cluttering the thread, just trying to figure out the reasoning so I can decide whether to order or not.

And cheers for offering this service!!

I don't think it works that way my friend, and you obviously don't know Canada Post. They don't care what the contents are, as long as it's a box, they'll measure it, weight it and you'll pay whatever they ask you to pay, end of story.

Just placed my order! Thanks Mehdi!!!!

Cheers :) Please let me know what you did order so I'll be aware of who ordered what!

I don't think it works that way my friend, and you obviously don't know Canada Post. They don't care what the contents are, as long as it's a box, they'll measure it, weight it and you'll pay whatever they ask you to pay, end of story.

Cheers :) Please let me know what you did order so I'll be aware of who ordered what!

Pm sent!! Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.