Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys,

Looks like future shop is going to have an online sale on somes steelbooks, but only on futureshop.ca:

357jajb.png

I'm offering you to order the steelbooks you want from futureshop.ca and send them to my address. All you have to do is create an account with your financial informations and to put down my own address for the shipping (I'll be giving the information in private obviously).

I just hope for your sake that there isn't 1 copy per order because it basically means "1 copy per shipping address" and well, I only have 1 address :joy:

The titles are the following:

25yuk2w.png

5otk6a.png

The titles are the following:

- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II
- Hangover II
- Cowboys & Aliens
- Green Lantern

Link to the sale: here

My duty will be to receive them, inspect them, and then ship them to you afterwards. And if any arrive damaged at my place, I'll also do my best to go in stores and exchange them for mint copies.

That's pretty much it guys, order away! Sale starts in 4h30 minutes.

Shipping prices for Europe:

Between 0 and 250 grams = $11 (1 disc steelbook) (Airmail, NO tracking).

Between 250 grams and 500 grams = $21 (2 x 1 disc steelbook or 1 x 1 disc steelbook and 1 x 2/3 discs steelbook) (Airmail, NO tracking).

Between 500 grams and 1 kg = $38 (up to 4 x 1 discs steelbook or 3 x 2/3 discs steelbooks) (Airmail, NO tracking).

Between 1 kg and 2 kg = $60 (up to 8 x 1 disc steelbooks or 6 x 2/3 discs steelbooks) (Airmail, NO tracking).

2 kgs to 2.5 kgs = $80 (up to 8 x 2/3 discs steelbooks) (Xpresspost (tracked).

On their way:

- cincyuu02: The Hangover Part II + Cowboys & Aliens + Green Lantern.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- SlimJim24: Harry Potter 4 + 5 + 6 + 7.2.
check.png

- sackexchange: Green Lantern + Hangover Part II + The Wizard of Oz.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- Nonox: Cowboys & Aliens.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- sunny2x: Green Lantern + Cowboys & Aliens + Hangover Part II.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- JayAre: Hangover Part II + Harry Potters.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- roverite: Harry Potter 3 + 5 + 6 + 7.2
check.png
canadapost.jpg

check.png
= package received
canadapost.jpg
= package shipped

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Not trying to be a downer, this post is just for your guys information. Because you will be using Biscuit's address as your shipping/billing address, it will not match the information on file with your credit card company. This means that they may assume fraud is occurring, and will not authorize the charge. Your credit card company will likely try to contact you about it.

In 2 different instances this has happened to me, once on Futureshop.ca when I used my dad's credit card to order my laptop (even though the shipping/billing address was the same (I live in the same house), because my name didn't match the name on the card they wouldn't authorize the payment until they called. This happened today actually.)

The other time this happened was when I tried to create an account on Play.com using a UK member's address with my credit card information (because the information on file with my credit card number did not match with the UK member's address, they called me on the basis of fraud until I told them it was okay.)

So just a heads up that you may have to receive a call from your card company before any of your orders will ship

I made my order last night. I didn't create an account. I used Mehdi's(biscuitnoir) shipping address and my billing address which matches my credit card info. No problems, I do it all the time.

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Please can you add mine to the OP, Mehdi? I ordered:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part 2
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Cheers

Ben

Reactions: SlimJim24
Biscuit, you HAVE to take a picture of ALL the packages sent to your house. Wait, the ARRIVAL video will be even better :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I echo DB's words - thanks for doing this for our community. Folks, please make sure you show your thanks accordingly :D

Thanks for offering to do this for our community, Mehdi :scat:

My pleasure DB, we're here to help each other after all ;)

Biscuit, you HAVE to take a picture of ALL the packages sent to your house. Wait, the ARRIVAL video will be even better :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I echo DB's words - thanks for doing this for our community. Folks, please make sure you show your thanks accordingly :D

Haha, you know I will :p

Item has been dispatched to your address Medhi :)

Perfect, should be here tomorrow or thursday then ;)

Just to avoid any confusion, as you'll be receiving a few copies of all the HP's by the looks of it. I ordered Prisoner of Azkaban and not Goblet of Fire, so mine should be 3, 5, 6 and 7.2.

Thanks for doing this ,bud =)

Cheers, bud. I got the shipping confirmation yesterday, so they should be with you soon.

Your package is here my friend, and the steelbooks are mint :) Shooting a video now :p

That's awesome Mehdi! :scat:
How will you be able to work if your door just keep ringing? :D

Well it's been kinda slow, haven't done anything in 10 days or so. My partner is in India for a month and he's the one who brings in the contracts so apart from some minor updates here and there, I have all the time in the world ;)

No I've only received 2 future shop orders so far, one for roverite and 1 for ozkanovic.

Please log in on future shop and look at the tracking. If it says "item out for delivery" it means I'll reveice it later today.

Same goes for all of you guys :)

Reactions: Munstarz40
Aw come on I ordered before everyone else lol

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Mine says "fulfillment completed"

Status
Not open for further replies.