Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys,

Looks like future shop is going to have an online sale on somes steelbooks, but only on futureshop.ca:

357jajb.png

I'm offering you to order the steelbooks you want from futureshop.ca and send them to my address. All you have to do is create an account with your financial informations and to put down my own address for the shipping (I'll be giving the information in private obviously).

I just hope for your sake that there isn't 1 copy per order because it basically means "1 copy per shipping address" and well, I only have 1 address :joy:

The titles are the following:

25yuk2w.png

5otk6a.png

The titles are the following:

- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II
- Hangover II
- Cowboys & Aliens
- Green Lantern

Link to the sale: here

My duty will be to receive them, inspect them, and then ship them to you afterwards. And if any arrive damaged at my place, I'll also do my best to go in stores and exchange them for mint copies.

That's pretty much it guys, order away! Sale starts in 4h30 minutes.

Shipping prices for Europe:

Between 0 and 250 grams = $11 (1 disc steelbook) (Airmail, NO tracking).

Between 250 grams and 500 grams = $21 (2 x 1 disc steelbook or 1 x 1 disc steelbook and 1 x 2/3 discs steelbook) (Airmail, NO tracking).

Between 500 grams and 1 kg = $38 (up to 4 x 1 discs steelbook or 3 x 2/3 discs steelbooks) (Airmail, NO tracking).

Between 1 kg and 2 kg = $60 (up to 8 x 1 disc steelbooks or 6 x 2/3 discs steelbooks) (Airmail, NO tracking).

2 kgs to 2.5 kgs = $80 (up to 8 x 2/3 discs steelbooks) (Xpresspost (tracked).

On their way:

- cincyuu02: The Hangover Part II + Cowboys & Aliens + Green Lantern.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- SlimJim24: Harry Potter 4 + 5 + 6 + 7.2.
check.png

- sackexchange: Green Lantern + Hangover Part II + The Wizard of Oz.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- Nonox: Cowboys & Aliens.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- sunny2x: Green Lantern + Cowboys & Aliens + Hangover Part II.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- JayAre: Hangover Part II + Harry Potters.
check.png
canadapost.jpg

- roverite: Harry Potter 3 + 5 + 6 + 7.2
check.png
canadapost.jpg

check.png
= package received
canadapost.jpg
= package shipped

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I don't want to clutter up your thread, but media mail can be sent as a box, with all the steelbooks in one box. So my $4 covered all 4 steels. 7 steels might cost a tad bit more due to weight, but nothing more than $6. Maybe Canada doesn't have these mailing options?

Again sorry for cluttering the thread, just trying to figure out the reasoning so I can decide whether to order or not.

And cheers for offering this service!!

CanadaPost does not offer mediamail rates, they are basically a monopoly up here, they chrage whatever they want.

You guys in the states have a lot more options/competition/rates for postal services.

The cheapest I could see 4 steels going to the states for would be $15-$20.

I don't want to clutter up your thread, but media mail can be sent as a box, with all the steelbooks in one box. So my $4 covered all 4 steels. 7 steels might cost a tad bit more due to weight, but nothing more than $6. Maybe Canada doesn't have these mailing options?

Again sorry for cluttering the thread, just trying to figure out the reasoning so I can decide whether to order or not.

And cheers for offering this service!!

Canada doesn't have these options. There is no media mail. And either way you are using domestic pricing.

Its wayyyyy more expensive to have them ship stuff to the states than it is for us to ship to them.

I shipped 1 steelbook to Canada yesterday and it cost over $4. That service from USPS is first class international.

When a member here gives you a shipping quote, that usually IS the cheapest. ;)

If you have further questions about shipping, pm me instead of posting in Mehdi's thread please.

How is everyone outside North America ordering from futureshop.ca ? :emb: It only allows credit card with billing address in USA/Canada

You can only order if you put a Canadian Address my friend, thus the "GB".

You can use my address for your order, I'll receive them at my place and then I'll forward them to you.

You can only order if you put a Canadian Address my friend, thus the "GB".

You can use my address for your order, I'll receive them at my place and then I'll forward them to you.

Thanks for responding but i still don't get it. Suppose if i put your address in Shipping Address section, i would need to put a billing address as well. Billing Address has the option of Countries as USA/Canada only. Where do i put my billing address? :emb:

Thanks for responding but i still don't get it. Suppose if i put your address in Shipping Address section, i would need to put a billing address as well. Billing Address has the option of Countries as USA/Canada only. Where do i put my billing address? :emb:

No idea brother. I'll leave the question out in the open. Some members outside of Canada/USA has successfully ordered using my address so I guess it's doable.

Reactions: punit
Not trying to be a downer, this post is just for your guys information. Because you will be using Biscuit's address as your shipping/billing address, it will not match the information on file with your credit card company. This means that they may assume fraud is occurring, and will not authorize the charge. Your credit card company will likely try to contact you about it.

In 2 different instances this has happened to me, once on Futureshop.ca when I used my dad's credit card to order my laptop (even though the shipping/billing address was the same (I live in the same house), because my name didn't match the name on the card they wouldn't authorize the payment until they called. This happened today actually.)

The other time this happened was when I tried to create an account on Play.com using a UK member's address with my credit card information (because the information on file with my credit card number did not match with the UK member's address, they called me on the basis of fraud until I told them it was okay.)

So just a heads up that you may have to receive a call from your card company before any of your orders will ship

Hey Geoffrey!

Thank you for the info, but I've had members order from futureshop.ca in the past using my address and it went fine all the time. Hopefully our members won't have any issues :)

Hey Geoffrey!

Thank you for the info, but I've had members order from futureshop.ca in the past using my address and it went fine all the time. Hopefully our members won't have any issues :)

I hope not too :) Just wanted to put it out there just in case, as my mom freaked out when she got the call from the credit card company thinking I had been frauded :joy:

I won't clutter your thread anymore buddy, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.