GB Future Shop Sale: Hangover 2 & Green Lantern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys,

It appears that both this titles had a major price drop: from $34.99 + tax (roughly $41) to $19.99 + tax (roughly $23 taxes in).

If you need any of these please let me know here.

I'll edit the OP as soon as my connection stops being so slow!

- 1 copy of each for Angelc5 PAID WITH TIP

Last edited:
Reactions: surfury and darczap
Good find Mehdi!!!
There are so many of those in store, they should have dropped the price more than that!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

According to the FS rep on their forums, yes.

I have the link here: The Hangover 2 Steelbook

Looks like it's 145, not 147.

LOL, and Drum got at least 10 EEK!

scaled.php

LOL, and Drum got at least 10 EEK!

And if I would have wanted more at the beginning, would have gotten more than that. Got to admit that Biscuit have been screwed by FS customer service since they promised him ALL his monkey when he ordered them.

A lesson learned with FS.ca, always make SEPARATE orders on special item. ;)

The monkey was a pre-order bonus and since the Hangover 2 is no longer a pre-order, it has nothing to do with the group buy that Biscuit is hosting. Thanks for helping for the community Biscuit :scat:

You can get one on Evilbay:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Hangover-Par...426?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item416093b642

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Hangover-Par...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item53eab27690

100$ each... :hilarious:
Damn I knew I should have ordered more at the beginning.... :drool:

And why... tell me WHY do I always give away my stuff in GB instead of making money... someday I'll learn!!! :hilarious:

Because you now have Legendary status!! :hilarious:

Next time order a few copies for yourself which you can sell on eBay :scat:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One GB and friend Drum takes the leap to legendary, and well deserved too.

Sorry for raising the OT monkey Darc, I was referring to the original GB (which was pre-order).

Reactions: bgmat58
One GB and friend Drum takes the leap to legendary, and well deserved too.

Sorry for raising the OT monkey Darc, I was referring to the original GB (which was pre-order).

Well Like Marc said, I got ripped off by Future Shop's customers service.

What happend was that I've made one big order for all 20 steels instead of ordering them one by one. When I've noticed they only put 1 monkey on my order, I called to cancel and was asked why. I then said that I needed all the monkeys, and the customer service rep. told me it was fine, and that I'll get all the monkeys, that I didn't need to cancel and order them one by one and that he was going to put a special note on my order.

I've then received 1 monkey only, and then I was told I'd receive the other 19 ones later on. Never happened, and to this day I'm still given crap by FS.

:(

Reactions: Drum18 and surfury
Well Like Marc said, I got ripped off by Future Shop's customers service.

What happend was that I've made one big order for all 20 steels instead of ordering them one by one. When I've noticed they only put 1 monkey on my order, I called to cancel and was asked why. I then said that I needed all the monkeys, and the customer service rep. told me it was fine, and that I'll get all the monkeys, that I didn't need to cancel and order them one by one and that he was going to put a special note on my order.

I've then received 1 monkey only, and then I was told I'd receive the other 19 ones later on. Never happened, and to this day I'm still given crap by FS.

:(
I'm still grateful for being on the Group Buy, even without the monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.