GB Future Shop Sale: Hangover 2 & Green Lantern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys,

It appears that both this titles had a major price drop: from $34.99 + tax (roughly $41) to $19.99 + tax (roughly $23 taxes in).

If you need any of these please let me know here.

I'll edit the OP as soon as my connection stops being so slow!

- 1 copy of each for Angelc5 PAID WITH TIP

Last edited:
Reactions: surfury and darczap
I'm still grateful for being on the Group Buy, even without the monkey.

My exact sentiments. I am very glad we have such great Canadian members who go out of their way to help their fellow collectors. Thank you Mehdi for your group buys! Now perhaps you can convince one or two of your French connections to follow your lead/example :D

Reactions: biscuitnoir
I might not be able to convince him to do a group buy and to ship to everyone of you guys individually, I don't think he has the time, but I can definitely ask him to buy all of them and to ship them to me. Then I could ship them individually to anyone who wants them in North America. How does that sound?

I might not be able to convince him to do a group buy and to ship to everyone of you guys individually, I don't think he has the time, but I can definitely ask him to buy all of them and to ship them to me. Then I could ship them individually to anyone who wants them in North America. How does that sound?

You just found another group buy to host, my friend :D

Reactions: Drum18
Status
Not open for further replies.