GB - NL MediaMarkt Exclusive The Season of the Witch Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
unledlarge.jpg

The price would be 21 Euros . Since this is coming from a Netherlands the difference from the inet page and this price will go to him. Shipping is as always 6,50 Euros. I can if the weight makes it possible send it along with the other MediaMarkt Exclusives.

If anyone is interested please state so....

This GB CANNOT be guaranteed from me that all members will recieve one, this is due to the fact that i have to rely on my contact (whom is actually very reliable). IF you post wanting one , you will be obligated to buy it if I can source it through the GB.

Take care

John

P.s. my contact is on vacation until June 15th.

List -

1. Richfell - HOLD
2. Justintime2k sent
3. surfury sent
4. lenochek04 - DID NOT PAY !!
5. ocielz sent
6. gcnguy (plus I DRIVE ANGRY) - HOLD
7. BlurayJunkie - HOLD
8. Shanester requested to be taken off
9. DK06CTR sent

Last edited:
John, hope I'm not too late with this? Can you put me down for one please. (I'll let the kid make his own request as he's not here tonight.)

btw is this a Steelbook or a MetalPak ?? Looking at the "split" up the spine leads me to think this is a MetalPak.

Is there room for one more???? And also if you can put me down for Limitless steelbook???? PLEASE!
:)
Also Drive angry steelbook if available.

Last edited:
Just to let you know , everyone on the List in Post #1 will be getting there order.

Friday the contact will drive to NL to get all hand picked items....

Ill be sending out the invoice by Saturday and will request payment immediatly (within 3 working days) since i have already paid.

Take care John

John, do you know if the NL release is 1080i like the UK version?

Sorry no i do not know this information.

So guys this release is the day after tomorrow , means an invoice will be coming your way sometime within the next few days...

Take care
John

D'oh! Think I may be a tad too late for this GB but if you happen to have a spare copy left I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :D

Status
Not open for further replies.