GB No.2 Real Steel BRMB (China) For US and Canadian Members only

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
[CLOSE] GB No.2 Real Steel BRMB (China) For US and Canadian Members only

Hey Members from USA and Canada:

Here is another chance for getting the Blufans exclusive metal box if you miss yours. Due to the limited supply, the group buy is only opened for the members from North America. If you are already on Alex's GB list, you need to fulfill your obligation there.

Price is US$45 plus the actual shipping cost. Reserve your copy now!

Shipped DJS0618 (USA)X2 Paid Thank you
bgmat58 (USA) PAID with Tips Thank You! Will Ship with FMC
shipped BDestroyer8418 (USA) PAID with Tips Thank You!
shipped Keeblur (USA) PAID with Tips Thank You!
shipped ocielz (USA)Paid Thanks
shipped BigBlizz (Canada)x2 PAID with Tips Thank You!
shipped Blayze17 (Canada)paid thanks
shipped Buffalo MX (USA)x3 PAID with Tips Thank You!
shipped freedom88 (Canada) paid thank you!
shipped Mediamex(USA)x2 paid thanks
shipped yermudder (Canada)paid Thanks
shipped DevilSmoke(Canada)paid thanks
shipped urbeenjammin(USA)x5 paid thanks
shipped elnuchote (USA) x1 paid thanks
shipped chipvideo(USA)x5 paid thanks
*Update:
I think Alex already mentioned about the gift comes with your Real Steel Metal Box pre-orders. I just received the information from Abu.
The gift will be delivered around March 15th., but the MB can be shipped to Alex and me at the beginning of March. I would like to ask the opinions from our members particpated in the GB. Would you like to wait another two weeks to receive both the MB and the gift? OR The gift is no matter to you, and you would like get the MB only now? OR you don't mind paying the second shipping to get the gift on a later date? At the moment, I have no ideas what the gift will be.

Last edited:
They are here now. Should I wait for the gift? or Should I send you the beautiful Real Steel now?

rsc2.jpg

Special Thanks to Abu and his helpers at Blufans for the prompt and secured delivery!!

Attachments

• rSc.jpg
    rSc.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
I will wait for few more days to find out what the gift is. If it is lightweighted, easy to post, I will send you guys the MB first, the gift later. I haven't decided yet. Please wait for updates. Thanks!

Reactions: ocielz
Hi, guys. I am going to ship the metal box to you now, the gift will be later.
Because almost everyone are also on my group buy list for RIO steelbook, I will ship the Real Steel gift along with your Rio steelbook order. Please be patient!

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

I can wait for the gift to get shipped. But I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THESE!! Lol

you are probably the first one to get this.

Reactions: ocielz
Hi, guys. I am going to ship the metal box to you now, the gift will be later.
Because almost everyone are also on my group buy list for RIO steelbook, I will ship the Real Steel gift along with your Rio steelbook order. Please be patient!

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

you are probably the first one to get this.

Just a short ferry ride

Just got them and they look AWESOME!!! I'm debating on opening one. Also, if I was home today I would of have my 4 JP steels as well. Oh well, something to look forward to tomorrow.

Reactions: bluraysteel
Status
Not open for further replies.