GB- Paranormal activity 3 - Media M arkt exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Whoever wants one should post here. Price is 29 euros.

Shipping either alone or combined.. Rates start at 6,50

Release is middle of March

Pic to follow on Tuesday or wend.

Take care
John

3j7yy62f.jpg

ku3zqvcf.jpg

Last edited:
Hi John,could you get me one of these please?also if its possible could you get me the american and american gangster universal 100 steelbooks aswel?

Thanks for the expendables steelbook,it arrived yesterday in perfect condition.

Hi John,could you get me one of these please?also if its possible could you get me the american and american gangster universal 100 steelbooks aswel?

Thanks for the expendables steelbook,it arrived yesterday in perfect condition.

Yeah you should be good to go . Please pm me your wish.

Thanks
John

They have arrived at my MM (30 copies) that means i will be sending out the invoices Tomrorrow... please pay immediatly. For those who have a payment plan with me , you know who you are, just ignore the Invoice and contact me.

Im not too sure on the price at my MM - the ONLINE MM is a "store " itself meaning it is just like every other MM - the prices can vary - up or down....

Take care
John

They have arrived at my MM (30 copies) that means i will be sending out the invoices Tomrorrow... please pay immediatly. For those who have a payment plan with me , you know who you are, just ignore the Invoice and contact me.

Im not too sure on the price at my MM - the ONLINE MM is a "store " itself meaning it is just like every other MM - the prices can vary - up or down....

Take care
John

John were you able to get the american and american gangster steelbooks to go with this?

Reactions: Masterblaster
Status
Not open for further replies.