GB- Paranormal activity 3 - Media M arkt exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Whoever wants one should post here. Price is 29 euros.

Shipping either alone or combined.. Rates start at 6,50

Release is middle of March

Pic to follow on Tuesday or wend.

Take care
John

3j7yy62f.jpg

ku3zqvcf.jpg

Last edited:
Soooo how many copies were you able to get a hold of John???

To be honest im not sure yet, i have some health issues with my OP that has prevented me from driving to the store to pick them up. My "friend" "contact" does not want to tell me on the phone really how many he was able to reserve for me...

I have a feeling that this one is just like the PA 2 - Limited and therefore the stores are only allowed a certain amount ....

BUT i will hopefully be able to send my wife today after her working hours or tomorrow to pick them up and then we will go from there....

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Are we getting Invoices for these, John ?

Thanks as ever, Dave

Yes Dave as soon as i have them "in Hand"

Take care
John

Thanks everyone for the best wishes....:D :drool:

I do have some GOOD NEWS :

I just got off the phone with him , he has apologized for not telling me anything in specific up till now but he did not want me to worry ...(proberbly meaning he did not want me to go to a different store to purchase :) )

He stated that Paramount has had some problems with delivering this title to some MM Stores Germany wide. However they did tell him that our order will be shipped out today, meaning it will arrive there in the store on Monday or Tuesday. :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

So everyone who wanted one or two will get this amount.

He said the "run" on this one is 3000 Steelbooks !!!

I will be making the invoices ready so you guys can get those bucks ready to send :) :scat::scat:

Take care
John

Didn't like the look of this one at first, but now i know the run is only 3000 it looks allot better :hilarious:

I would like x1 copy if not too late cheers mate :)

Didn't like the look of this one at first, but now i know the run is only 3000 it looks allot better :hilarious:

I would like x1 copy if not too late cheers mate :)

I guess that was a mistake to write that , it was not intended to get you all hyped up - it was just as an information so you guys understand how hard this title is to get :)

Im not sure Awkward if i can pull another one out of the hat ... i cant say for positive i will though try my best ok?

Take cate
John

Hi John,

please put in in one of your waiting lists...if still possible...3000 copies made this one a priority all of a sudden (although I am still missing part 2!!! ggrrr!) cheers!

Im not sure Awkward if i can pull another one out of the hat ... i cant say for positive i will though try my best ok?

Take cate
John

No worries mate, if you did manage to get me a copy that would be great thanks fella! :scat:

Of not then no problamo :) Thanks for trying buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.