Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope unfortunately no Information from FAC in regards to this release...Beautyshot will have to be Presented before the GB will start.

Glad you want to help. But I believe carllenc might have some more insider informations than you :)

You can't really say which comes first nowadays, GB or BS. But I'd still like to know the dates for each :)

Glad you want to help. But I believe carllenc might have some more insider informations than you :)

You can't really say which comes first nowadays, GB or BS. But I'd still like to know the dates for each :)

The days of FAC GBs before beautyshots are over, GBs are no longer launched before the BS is Presented. This info was made Clear :)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Mobley
With the surprise Blufans announcement of their GiTS release I figured I'd be doing that but thinking about it a little more FA's lenticulars have been much better as of late and theirs comes with the 4K disc. In the end it'll come down to artwork.

I so want Manta or HDzeta to pick GiTS up and do a WEA though...