PS3 [GIVE-AWAY CLOSED] Just Cause 2: Limited Edition (U.K.; incomplete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
GIVEAWAY TIME! :scat:

CB6D16A1.jpg

I'm giving away one copy of the U.K. Limited Edition of Just Cause 2 for the PS3. It comes incomplete, but it's 100% free (game, packaging and shipping), sooo... if you enter and win, it's yours!

Missing from this edition are the map and mini-guide, but it comes with the game, instructions, case/cover art and slipcover (a little banged up, but not too horrible).

To enter, all you have to do is post a link to a YouTube video that shows off a cool Just Cause 2 stunt being performed. Just Cause 2 included a YouTube upload feature, so there's ton of recorded stunts out there. For example, here's a couple of mine:

So, there you go! It's as easy as that! Throw up a video and let's all laugh or EEK! at the awesomeness JC2's stunts & crashes and one of you will be crowned the lucky winner. End time is during the evening of Halloween. Good luck! :D

ENTRANTS
1) Noodles
2) Groo The Perverted
3) adrenaline78
4) cjy152

WINNER ANNOUNCED IN POST #12!

Last edited by a moderator:
I only ever played the demo for this and had lots of fun doing so. The only reason I didn't pick the game up is because I couldn't afford it at the time, then I just forgot all about it. I'll have a look on the tube for a cool stunt vid soon!

Thanks for the giveaway mate. :)

Reactions: tridon
I only ever played the demo for this and had lots of fun doing so. The only reason I didn't pick the game up is because I couldn't afford it at the time, then I just forgot all about it. I'll have a look on the tube for a cool stunt vid soon!

Thanks for the giveaway mate. :)

No prob, bud! I don't think there's ever been a more-fun game to just pick up and screw around with than Just Cause 2. You can easily lose hours into this game just by driving and flying around. I usually become bored very fast of open-world games such as GTA, but this game's just pure over-the-top fun. If you enter the giveaway, it doesn't look like you'll have very much competition yet. :naughty:

Reactions: Noodles
No prob, bud! I don't think there's ever been a more-fun game to just pick up and screw around with than Just Cause 2. You can easily lose hours into this game just by driving and flying around. I usually become bored very fast of open-world games such as GTA, but this game's just pure over-the-top fun. If you enter the giveaway, it doesn't look like you'll have very much competition yet. :naughty:

Just spent the last hour or so watching loads of clips... this game looks awesome! I'm a huge fan of open world games (especially GTA), so this is right up my alley. :D

I found this one pretty funny...

And a similar one but with a bus...

Come on guys/girls, get posting some vids... a free game is up for grabs here! EEK!

Those were awesome, Noodles! I was wondering why I've never been able to do that before, but then I saw that the were videos were from the PC version with a mod enabled. Looks like it'd be fun! :D

Those were awesome, Noodles! I was wondering why I've never been able to do that before, but then I saw that the were videos were from the PC version with a mod enabled. Looks like it'd be fun! :D

I didn't even realise they were using a mod... oops! Are those videos eligible for the comp? I can post a different one if not. :D

I tried this game awhile back and just could not get into it, but I think that with everyone talking good about it this might be a chance to get back into it and give it a legitimate shot.

So throw my hat into the ring... or my ring into the hat, or whatever. Would love to get this game.

LOL @ This

WOOP! Thanks so much my friend. :notworthy:

I was actually considering picking up this game if I didn't win, as it really does look like a lot of fun. Can't wait to play it! :oohyeah:

Reactions: dirtyoak
Status
Not open for further replies.