[Give-Away]Henge86's steelbook giveaway le grande bleu and ninja scroll

Henge86

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2012
Edinburgh uk
I have recently decided to stop collecting steels as im now saving all my finances towards my wedding in 2016. The closing date for entries will be the 28th feb 2014

The prizes are as follows

1. Le grande bleu korean steelbook 1/4 slip edition mint and sealed
ny5enyvu.jpg

2. Ninja scroll uk steelbook open but mint
a7aduvys.jpg

Just answer the following questions for entry

1. What is your most desired steelbook as le grande bleu has been mine for years

2. What is the most dissapointing film you have rewatched recently that you used to love

Thanks in advance to any entries

Last edited by a moderator:
Q1) One of the US Disney/Pixar releases like Pinnochio, Snow White, or A Bugs Life

Q2) Space Jam

1. Roger Rabbit (Zavvi) miss out

2. Star Wars Episode 1, Jar Jar continues to cause me pain. haha

Thank you Op for the chance and congrats on your wedding. I wish you and your loved one and long and fruitful marriage.

Thanks for the awsome give away.

1. Indiana Jones kingdom of the crystal skull (FS exclusive)
2. Avatar - I loved the movie when i saw it in Cinema but i recently watched it at home and it didn´t have tha same Impact as it had in Cinema. Maybe it´s only that good when you watch it for the first time.

Congrates on the forth coming wedding pal & thanks for a great giveaway
1. Elite squad blufans
2. Transformers watched once are great, 2/3 time you begin to think to much going on.....

Great Giveaway!!

1. FutureShop Iron Man
2. E.T. (well, when i was a kid the time it was in german Cinema, i watched it 7 times (my aunt worked at the cinema so i entered for free) and was so HAPPY when i got it on Blu-ray... But this day and with my age, the Movie is not that great or special anymore :-( I think me memories were the problem here ;-)

1. Drive HMV
2. probably The Proposal, not as funny as the first time watching it :/

Thanks for the giveaway, and all the best for your upcoming wedding! :)

Thanks for the giveaway

1. Ironman Futureshop
2. Probably Con Air, no fault of its own,just probably because ive seen it to much

1 ) sucker punch S.D comicon ed

2) he-man and the masters of the universe (live action)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. {param} - Got these 2 days ago
1. Gonna have to go FS Iron Man.
2. Dick Tracy

Last edited:
1) Ferris Buellers Day Off (I would love this as a steel but if you meant a steel that already exists then probably Iron Man)

2) Terminator (that bit with the rubber face, ha ha)

Thanks for the contest.