Gladiator (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: November 23, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €18.91

914P+yL8b-L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's already inside art mate simular to your second one but the top one is cool

Edit: just realised your second one is the inside art but flipped

I wouldn't do that considering it has an inside artwork but ... I'd definitely go with the first one. Looks brutally good :)

I didn't think it had any trust me not to look first :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
It went through a stage of NOT letting me then changed, I see the link but just takes me to a web page blocked page :(
Stupid thing is I can get on FB or youtube but it blocks silly things :dunno:

Are you self employed or working for a company?
If you're self employed and using any Windows OS I can help you get away with murder if necessary and you'll be able to visit any website :hilarious:

Are you self employed or working for a company?
If you're self employed and using any Windows OS I can help you get away with murder if necessary and you'll be able to visit any website :hilarious:

Company, I can see what I want at home but have a lot on a the moment so easy to come on here and skive while working (apparently) :D

Company, I can see what I want at home but have a lot on a the moment so easy to come on here and skive while working (apparently) :D

Ok, then. Check that inside artwork when you get home. We don't want you doing unnecessary modificatons :p
Fun fact: Skive is also a small town in Denmark just pronounced differently :hilarious:

Last edited: