Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
....still waiting on my 1/4 slips and Lenticulars and no word on shipping yet
@jordanwalkert @PHD Are you all in the King Kong group buy as well? Contacted DB last Saturday and she mentioned that they were combining the orders to save on shipping for us. I have not heard anything since, but over on the King Kong thread, wxlinkswd mentioned that everything had been sent over to her already, so I'm guessing we should be hearing something soon...

@Texas Ex sadly I missed the King Kong group buy...haven't heard from DB yet but I'm assuming they are combining the 1/4 slip and lenticulars for single shipping...

I just ordered a Gladiator Full Slip, no King Kong or other gladiators. It would be nice if DB dropped an update at least. Also not sure how some in the US have already received theirs if DB has been waiting to ship out

@PHD i hadn't even thought about that scenario of different versions of Gladiator. That's probably it.
@jordanwalkert It appears as though they're sending them to her in batches. Her last update on her thread from Monday stated that she had shipped out everything she had to that date and was awaiting the next shipment from them. As wxlinkswd had mentioned everything was shipped to her, she's probably awaiting for the last shipment to arrive. I'm new at this HDZ group buy, so everything is just speculation on my part based on what I've read and been told.

@PHD i hadn't even thought about that scenario of different versions of Gladiator. That's probably it.
@jordanwalkert It appears as though they're sending them to her in batches. Her last update on her thread from Monday stated that she had shipped out everything she had to that date and was awaiting the next shipment from them. As wxlinkswd had mentioned everything was shipped to her, she's probably awaiting for the last shipment to arrive. I'm new at this HDZ group buy, so everything is just speculation on my part based on what I've read and been told.

I am like 3rd on the list and I ordered just 1 full slip. Very odd other people received theirs before me but whatever, I am sure it will show up someday! Just wish there was better communication is all so I knew WHEN to expect it.

I don't understand why so many of the freebie cases are arriving damaged to the hubs. I don't recall a similar situation with the v1 Blufans cases.

I don't understand why so many of the freebie cases are arriving damaged to the hubs. I don't recall a similar situation with the v1 Blufans cases.

Big difference my friend, the IM V1 were basically treated like perfect goods. Shrink wrapped and wrapped in 2 foot of bubblewrap, along with the V2.
The gladiators were unwrapped then placed in large boxes with zero protection and flown 8 1/2 thousand miles in the hold of a Boeing 777. Added to that many were spine slashed before even being packed.

Reactions: satanclaus
Big difference my friend, the IM V1 were basically treated like perfect goods. Shrink wrapped and wrapped in 2 foot of bubblewrap, along with the V2.
The gladiators were unwrapped then placed in large boxes with zero protection and flown 8 1/2 thousand miles in the hold of a Boeing 777. Added to that many were spine slashed before even being packed.
I am not talking about the freebies sent with the tripack that were sent unprotected. Naughtius Maximus has received some shipments of only freebie steels. There is no excuse for not packing these shipments properly. Yeah I know it's a free gift but if they treat it as worthless then it becomes an empty gesture.

Stiffler, that's what I was inferring. The boxes of empty Gladiators were shipped with ZERO protection inside. That is why only 11 arrived unscathed.
But why would they do that! It's just a false economy as they have to resend empty steelbook again and again. Did they assume everyone would be grateful to receive a damaged freebie. Ridiculous.

I have sent more extra empty cases to david,dont worry it.
I appreciate your efforts in trying to get this situation sorted out but if the empty cases had been properly inspected and then packed properly then you would not have to keep resending replacements and we would have the steel in hand instead of it being stuck with the hub.

But why would they do that! It's just a false economy as they have to resend empty steelbook again and again. Did they assume everyone would be grateful to receive a damaged freebie. Ridiculous.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to get this situation sorted out but if the empty cases had been properly inspected and then packed properly then you would not have to keep resending replacements and we would have the steel in hand instead of it being stuck with the hub.
Im so sorry buddy,i can only say the bad lucky with the emptycase box,we send them as original packing at 1st time,but they were damaged,and we changed packing at 2nd time,but still with some problem,i dont know why,the 3rd wave already send out from china at 5th Apr,i think its arrived hub now.
sorry again for this delay.

I'm excited to receive my lenticular and free case. I'm glad for the free case because even if it shows up damaged it means I don't have to open the lenticular unless I REALLY want to, and if I do decide to open it I can pass on the empty case to a friend who never collects the asian releases. I have felt the need to open several high end releases in the past I would have left sealed otherwise just so I could check out the steel I paid for.

I also bought an empty tripack box off of ebay for $25. Maybe a bit pricey but I didn't have to pay for 3 steels like everyone else did to get it :)

I'm excited to receive my lenticular and free case. I'm glad for the free case because even if it shows up damaged it means I don't have to open the lenticular unless I REALLY want to, and if I do decide to open it I can pass on the empty case to a friend who never collects the asian releases. I have felt the need to open several high end releases in the past I would have left sealed otherwise just so I could check out the steel I paid for.

I also bought an empty tripack box off of ebay for $25. Maybe a bit pricey but I didn't have to pay for 3 steels like everyone else did to get it :)

I'm excited to receive mine as well. Have been excited for about a year now. That is, whenever Digitalbabe decides to ship it out or contact me or even post in here where the heck they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.