Godzilla (2014) (2D + 3D Blu-ray FuturePak) [Denmark]

TnaDenmark

Yippee ki-yay, motherf*$ker!
Premium Supporter
Jun 6, 2012
Denmark
Just notice in a flyer that elgiganten.dk will release Godzilla steelbook on 22/9.

IMAG0235.jpg

Elgiganten.dk (no direct link yet)

Blu ray 3D
Blu ray 2D

Price: 129 DKK / 14 GBP / 18 EUR / 23 USD

I am sure this release will be all over Scandinavia.

Looks like this is a FP but still a steal at this price.

Looks like you're right. Just got this pic from my friend at Elkjøp. They only got 5 in his store and he was only allowed to hold on to 3 for me. I've asked him to send a pic of the spine as well.
I'll create the Norwegian thread when I get the time. ;)

mCmvcL.jpg

Looks like you're right. Just got this pic from my friend at Elkjøp. They only got 5 in his store and he was only allowed to hold on to 3 for me. I've asked him to send a pic of the spine as well.
I'll create the Norwegian thread when I get the time. ;)

mCmvcL.jpg
@spass Awesome!!! :cool: Is one of those for me?! :naughty: :woot: I would LOVE to have a copy!!! :notworthy: :D

@bloodsnake007 :wtf: So i am not good enough sorting you out on this one? I am devestated...why oh why have you forsaken me? :)
LMFAO! :hilarious:
Haha! I'm so sorry @Hooch . It was never my intention to steal your Twinkies & Gansitos. :naughty::sorry::p

On the other hand, give @HUBMUSWELL a shout if you have a extra copy. :thumbs:
:naughty:Yes it was! Don't believe him, his intentions were cruel... well, towards you. Not me! :emb: LOL!
Will do, happy to help. Maybe Hubmuswell can score me some nice english cookies! :)
See Erik, everything always works out! :D

LOL! :woot: You guys are fu**ing hilarious! @Hooch and @spass! :LOL: :rofl: :notworthy:

Reactions: spass