Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray Slipcover w/ Art Cards) (Walmart Exclusive) [Canada]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I had posted this on another thread, but it's only appropriate if it received it's own! :D :thumbs:

@tridon
Looks like Canada will have an Exclusive Wal-Mart Edition with Art Cards! :woot: :cool: I need this!!! :jawdrop: :notworthy:

godzilla_walmart_ca-png.100136

Purchase Link: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/godzill...rds-walmart-exclusive-bilingual/6000188644488

*UPDATE*
But from the NEW pic I've found, it looks like it will also have the Alternate Slipcover that we're getting in the US! :thumbs: And those Art Cards... :drool:

L1HB_WB_GodzillaV2_20140916_E.jpg

Last edited:
Why? It's not embossed like the regular one, and has French on it.

It has better artwork though. Godzilla isn't oversized like almost all the other covers and it shows his face and not his back. Don't get me wrong, I like ass as much as the next guy but I prefer a nice face. ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
It has better artwork though. Godzilla isn't oversized like almost all the other covers and it shows his face and not his back. Don't get me wrong, I like ass as much as the next guy but I prefer a nice face. ;)
@dirtyoak LMFAO!!!!!!!! :D :woot: :rofl: I just read this EPIC message! :hilarious: You had my sides hurting from laughing so DAMN much! :p

Reactions: dirtyoak
I'm sorry, where do you see his face?
The Canada one is in post #2. No face, big back ;)

I don't. That was poorly worded by me. All I meant was that I didn't like that all or close to all of the slips shows his back. The mexican slip doesn't show his face but at least it's embossed and has spot glossing which makes it the bette choice for me.
Although I've found one with his face on now. Will show pics of it once I get it. ;)