Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray Slipcover w/ Art Cards) (Walmart Exclusive) [Canada]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I had posted this on another thread, but it's only appropriate if it received it's own! :D :thumbs:

@tridon
Looks like Canada will have an Exclusive Wal-Mart Edition with Art Cards! :woot: :cool: I need this!!! :jawdrop: :notworthy:

godzilla_walmart_ca-png.100136

Purchase Link: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/godzill...rds-walmart-exclusive-bilingual/6000188644488

*UPDATE*
But from the NEW pic I've found, it looks like it will also have the Alternate Slipcover that we're getting in the US! :thumbs: And those Art Cards... :drool:

L1HB_WB_GodzillaV2_20140916_E.jpg

Last edited:
Once again... USA gets screwed out of another EPIC Exclusive Slipcover! :( :mad: :cry: That's it! I'm moving to Canada! :jawdrop: :woot:

FU**ING EH! :D :emb:

Thanks for the pic @tridon! :notworthy:

It's the PACIFIC RIM/Target clusterf**k all over again. :squint:

Is this strictly Canada or did US Walmarts get the art cards too?

Walmart in the US was supposed to have the same exclusive slipcover. It was unknown whether it would have the art cards or not. It's looking like the US is getting neither one now, though.

It's the PACIFIC RIM/Target clusterf**k all over again. :squint:

Walmart in the US was supposed to have the same exclusive slipcover. It was unknown whether it would have the art cards or not. It's looking like the US is getting neither one now, though.
@tridon Clusterf**k is the proper word to describe this whole bullsh!t of a Release Mess! :mad: Also, I forgot to add: We did get a Wal-Mart Exclusive, but it's a fu**ing DVD! :arghh: :banghead: :meh: :vomit:

DSCF8256.JPG DSCF8255.JPG

And without a DAMN Slipcover!?!?!?! :angry: Easy Pass!!! (I wonder if any DVD Release came with a Slip, if so... I NEED to know! ;) :D)

• Informative
Reactions: MGD and tridon
Rabbit posted photos @ BR here is the front art too bad it has that french language printed on cover (and damned under the title)... I want that Mexico one... without blue-banner is the one to get, how could we?
attachment.php

Reactions: dirtyoak
I went to my Walmart (in Canada) and they did not have this cover, only the regular ones. Weird. I'll check another location tomorrow.

edit: I found it at another location. Seems they stock both kinds. Only a few exclusives left...

Last edited: