Godzilla: Ultimate Collector's Edition (2014) (2D + 3D w/ Figure) [Germany]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: September 25th, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): EUR 153.09 (CeDe)
ORDER: CeDe / Amazon.de (Sold Out)

God.jpg

Thank you to MK50 for the heads-up and Taylor for the photo!

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited by a moderator:
CeDe says they send to EU, but I can only fill in an address in Germany. How can I change this? Sent them an e-mail but they haven't responded yet... :(

Thankfully CeDe is lightningfast in their response:

"Hi
Thank you very much for your request.
Yes, we do only ship to Germany (cede.de), Austria (cede.at) and Switzerland (cede.ch).
If you want to order, you will need a shipping and billing adress in either one of these countries.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards
Patrick Thoma
Customer Service"

I wish that the manufacturer of that statue would be announced. I want to know if this'll be of decent-quality or if it'll just be a chunk of plastic.

Reactions: Jericho
I wish that the manufacturer of that statue would be announced. I want to know if this'll be of decent-quality or if it'll just be a chunk of plastic.

If it is the same company, Muckle Mannequins, that made the Man of Steel statue for that Amazon exclusive, then
it should be good quality.
I have been trying to get more info on the maker of the statue for weeks with no luck.

If it is the same company, Muckle Mannequins, that made the Man of Steel statue for that Amazon exclusive, then
it should be good quality.
I have been trying to get more info on the maker of the statue for weeks with no luck.

That would actually make sense since they're both from Warner Brothers. I'm glad to hear the Superman one was of good quality. Thanks! :thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007