Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: January, 2016
Print run: 2000
Price: TBA
Extra's: Full Slipcover (500) or Lenticular Slipcover (1500) and bonus cards.

In hands pictures (Thanks to @pbtour4il)
DSC_1609.JPG DSC_1610.JPG DSC_1611.JPG

Full Slip:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Lenticular Slip:
10.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone recently told me that Gone Girl was their favorite movie. I asked, "Of all time?"

"Of all the movies in the world, that have ever been made, your favorite is Gone Girl?"

To each their own, but....

Favorite... :wow: :hilarious:
May be its just that when he thinks of this wife, he always thinks of the back of her head. May be he pictures cracking her lovely skull, unspooling her brain, trying to get answers.

I hope there will be a chance to get this here on HDN. I'd like to get both editions.
I know the full slip is nothing special but I love the movie and this is currently only steelbook release of the movie as far as I know.

Or maybe I should wait and someone else makes something better. hmm...

My first thoughts on this is :vomit::vomit::vomit: The full slip is uninspiring IMO and the lenticular is nothing to go bonkers for. I mean an evidence bag to be representative for the film :dunno:

Reactions: lolwut
May be its just that when he thinks of this wife, he always thinks of the back of her head. May be he pictures cracking her lovely skull, unspooling her brain, trying to get answers.

I would have been more than happy to crack my ex on the skull, unfortunately, the only thing that would pour out of the back of her head would have been Helium.

By that logo you mean the Blufans Exclusive sequence number?
I'm happy they have that and keep it the same as it was from #1.

The sequence number on the spine like PA, BF and Nova has is what keeps me buying every single exclusive from them.
And for that same reason I don't buy the HDZ, Kimchi and FA editions.

Yup, that's what I mean. I think the design looks less professional than the rest of their slips. You buy all of their exclusives, even for movies you don't like? I just buy my favorite release regardless of who made it. Some of my favorite releases are kimchidvd exclusives.