Good Samaritan Steelbook Giveaway Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey folks! I'm going to host a contest for all the BEC members out there - there are three STEELBOOK prizes up for grabs in total.

Here's the idea.

Any member that HELPS another BEC member find a STEELBOOK or IRONPACK or another collectible at THEIR COST will be eligible to win a FREE STEELBOOK!

RULES

1) The contest will run from September 6th until October 6th.
2) You must receive the collectible from the SENDER for them to be eligible
3) We like pictures! Please take a quick snap of your newest score!
4) The SENDER must be nominated by their FOREIGN trade partner
5) Winners will be drawn at random from those that are nominated
6) In store exclusives are the best candidates - items that any member can obtain from a website really should not be included
7) Shipping costs will be covered by ME to all US members at no charge. Foreign members need to pay exact shipping via airmail - $3.50 (the cost of shipping to US people)

PRIZES

For either US or international members -

1 Size (M) Clash of the Titans t-shirt (from BuffaloMX) - shipping to US is free, shipping to international locations buyer pays half, buffalo has offered to pay half.

For US good samaritans helping foreign members out (there's lots of opportunity with Ironpacks and other collectibles coming out)

1 copy of Transformers steelbook - new / sealed - has a small ding on spine
1 copy of No Country For Old Men steelbook - new / sealed - slight bend to steelbook
1x HARD Blu-ray sized cases (from BluRayJunkie)

For international good samaritans helping US members

1 pristine copy of the Future Shop Book of Eli steelbook - new / sealed
1 copy (open with two small dings) of LOTR empty Best Buy case.
1x HARD Blu-ray sized cases (from BluRayJunkie)

DISCLAIMER

This is not a guarantee or thumbs up of any BEC member. Just like any trade or sale, please know your partner before agreeing to any trade or sale. Tracking numbers in any foreign transaction are recommended, when economically feasible. Always keep proof of the package being sent and pictures of the package when possible.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

US Nominees

1. DigitalBabe
2. Horhay
3. BigNTasty
4. king5six1

International Nominees

1. mams
2. bidou
3. BuffaloMX
4. BluRayJunkie
5. Mr. Snowblood
6. jimmy
7. shepswfc
8. masterblaster

Last edited:
im going to go check this weekend because morphine needs one two and i had to swap one with a ebay member dammm,,, il get back to you guys

Are there any more left by chance ? :D

there was one left in my store yesterday,but it had the wrapping taped back on down one side of the steel.otherwise i would of picked it up,if you open your steels & don't mind that i'll see if it's still there.that's if shep can't help you out.

I would like to nominate 'BuffaloMX' great trader/seller.

Helped me to get a rare steelbook.

Thanks. :)

List has been updated.

Only 7 days left before contest close! Congrats to all the nominees so far.
:scat:

Got a bunch of steels from Jimmy the other day, tho I think he's already on the list.

Id like to nominate Masterblaster. Got me my Pinocchio wooden box. Arrived perfect and in excellent packaging ! I got a few others from members who are already on the list but a thanks to Mams for Walkyrie and Crashkelly for the sure to be giant box on the way !

ANDY ,

IF i would win something ( i dont have much luck at stuff like this :) , but who knows) then you could send it to my US Addy...

Thanks John

will the winners be announced tomorrow??

:gold:
:silver:
:bronze:

hope we dont get a final fail, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
And the winners are...

and-the-winner-is.jpg

In the domestic category -

HORHAY! :goldbig:

In the international category -

BIDOU! :goldbig:

In site admin category -

JIMMY! :goldbig:

In the buffalo category -

MAMS! :goldbig:

Congrats to all the winners, I'll be sending PMs shortly.

I've attached a screenshot of each random draw from the website of random.org

Status
Not open for further replies.