Good Samaritan Steelbook Giveaway Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey folks! I'm going to host a contest for all the BEC members out there - there are three STEELBOOK prizes up for grabs in total.

Here's the idea.

Any member that HELPS another BEC member find a STEELBOOK or IRONPACK or another collectible at THEIR COST will be eligible to win a FREE STEELBOOK!

RULES

1) The contest will run from September 6th until October 6th.
2) You must receive the collectible from the SENDER for them to be eligible
3) We like pictures! Please take a quick snap of your newest score!
4) The SENDER must be nominated by their FOREIGN trade partner
5) Winners will be drawn at random from those that are nominated
6) In store exclusives are the best candidates - items that any member can obtain from a website really should not be included
7) Shipping costs will be covered by ME to all US members at no charge. Foreign members need to pay exact shipping via airmail - $3.50 (the cost of shipping to US people)

PRIZES

For either US or international members -

1 Size (M) Clash of the Titans t-shirt (from BuffaloMX) - shipping to US is free, shipping to international locations buyer pays half, buffalo has offered to pay half.

For US good samaritans helping foreign members out (there's lots of opportunity with Ironpacks and other collectibles coming out)

1 copy of Transformers steelbook - new / sealed - has a small ding on spine
1 copy of No Country For Old Men steelbook - new / sealed - slight bend to steelbook
1x HARD Blu-ray sized cases (from BluRayJunkie)

For international good samaritans helping US members

1 pristine copy of the Future Shop Book of Eli steelbook - new / sealed
1 copy (open with two small dings) of LOTR empty Best Buy case.
1x HARD Blu-ray sized cases (from BluRayJunkie)

DISCLAIMER

This is not a guarantee or thumbs up of any BEC member. Just like any trade or sale, please know your partner before agreeing to any trade or sale. Tracking numbers in any foreign transaction are recommended, when economically feasible. Always keep proof of the package being sent and pictures of the package when possible.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

US Nominees

1. DigitalBabe
2. Horhay
3. BigNTasty
4. king5six1

International Nominees

1. mams
2. bidou
3. BuffaloMX
4. BluRayJunkie
5. Mr. Snowblood
6. jimmy
7. shepswfc
8. masterblaster

Last edited:
Wow Andy !
You're the best ;)

I help people with french releases "at cost" almost each week... one of them will perhaps mark me ;)

thread stickied. :) *Thumbs Up* Love seeing a giving & thoughtful community!

Cheers guys. Updated the OP with BluRayJunkie's generous offer of 2x blu-ray sized hard cases.

Added an empty LOTR Best Buy steelbook for the international members. Has two slight dings.

I would like to nominate the first good samaritan :)

apsmith21 , if you are allowed of course ;)

You have just helped me to obtain at cost a set of Resident Evil (instore Walmart), and a Beauty of the Beast !

Thanks !

Id like to nomminate DB she just helped me get for my German Friends 10x BB (BB Exclusive)and that at cost :scat::scat:

Thank you so much...

And Andy great "idea"

John

I would like to nominate the first good samaritan :)

apsmith21 , if you are allowed of course ;)

You have just helped me to obtain at cost a set of Resident Evil (instore Walmart), and a Beauty of the Beast !

Thanks !

Id like to nomminate DB she just helped me get for my German Friends 10x BB (BB Exclusive)and that at cost :scat::scat:

Thank you so much...

And Andy great "idea"

John

Thanks Bidou! I will exclude myself from the contest, but it's always good to get positive feedback.

I've added DB John. :cool:

Last edited:
Hola,

México will contribute to the list prizes with a exclusive T-Shirt M size of Furia de Titanes

Hola,

México will contribute to the list prizes with a exclusive T-Shirt M size of Furia de Titanes

Thanks Buffalo - I've added it to the OP! I'm assuming this will be a US member only prize - let me know if different. :oohyeah:

i'll like to put bidou up for this.got my kill bill vol 2 from him today.
thanks bidou,good luck for peeps entered:D

Status
Not open for further replies.