Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually around US $55 - $60, before shipping/packing costs etc

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

That's usually for the GB. The team here do a great job at organising them... well worth it as the steels are that something a bit special and different.

Reactions: jonnie123
Usually around US $55 - $60, before shipping/packing costs etc

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

That's usually for the GB. The team here do a great job at organising them... well worth it as the steels are that something a bit special and different.

Wow thats a lot of money for a movie ha ha
Hopefully payment will be end of January so I might be in chance of paying for it. If I do like art that is.

I just don't like the 2 different kinds of release they do cause it makes me want both :hilarious:

Can we just stick with one version like Rio and Face/Off please??

Reactions: WKRP
I just don't like the 2 different kinds of release they do cause it makes me want both :hilarious:

Can we just stick with one version like Rio and Face/Off please??

You don't have to buy both, you know?

I don't really mind which version I get because I've discovered that slips just lead to scratches on glossy steels. Better off just taking them out and putting them into a steel shell.

Agree...

As much as I love full slip covers I find its best to remove them and store separately. As over time it definitely damages the gloss Steelbook. Leaving faint lines down the back and front plus other scratches and marks.
That's if you open your steels

I open those I plan to keep for my personal collection :thumbs:

I don't really mind which version I get because I've discovered that slips just lead to scratches on glossy steels. Better off just taking them out and putting them into a steel shell.

Agree....

As much as I love full slip covers I find its best to remove them and store separately. As over time it definitely damages the gloss Steelbook. Leaving faint lines down the back and front plus other scratches and marks.

Thats if you open your steels....:hilarious:

For my own collection I do now....:naughty:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Agree....

Thats if you open your steels....:hilarious:

For my own collection I do now....:naughty:

They ought to make the inside of the slips glossy too! A non-abrasive slip. Even if it costs a couple extra bucks per slip, every collector would happily pay. Hey once you get up into the $50-$60 range per steelbook, what's an extra $2? Plus it could be a great selling point for premium collectors. :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

I never understood the whole keeping it sealed. Means you gotta buy 2 copies of same film to watch!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Agreed (sort of), but it's vexing. The thought of opening that Kimchi Monsters U... :ohno: They are selling for well over $100 on the bay right now. I also have not brought myself to open my Futureshop Incredibles Viva, or Alice Ironpack. I want to, but dam, I dunno. Could just buy a disc for a few dollars.