HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Qk77zeG.jpg

aCREsJM.jpg

mhcQnlX.jpg

FrN9Z4V.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the shelf with this. Was waiting for pics of the Blufans release, but, to be honest, I'm not that keen on that one either! What to do???????

I'm in the same boat. This is one film I really want to have on steel, but the 3D text puts me off the UK*version*and I find the blu fans art to look dull.

Its been mentioned that the dutch might get the same art as the uk but without "3D" on the cover. This hasn't been confirmed yet though.

Reactions: spookz
I just cancelled my order at Amazon. I'll wait for pictures I think. If by some miracle it turns out be decent, then I may grab a copy from HMV (assuming it is priced at £17.99 as expected and they still have copies left) when Ender's Game is released.

£19.99 at recently adjusted pre-order price at HMV. Not sure it'll go down any more but sometimes it does literally just before release. Will keep updated if the price does drop.

Does anyone know how much HMV are gonna charge for this, their record on previous warner 3d steels have been quite good - £17.99.

well since this is going to be a generic release, i will wait to the actual release to see the if i really want to get it....since i know i wont have any problem to get it later on....cancelled...

So FU**ING pissed off the U.S isn't getting a Steelbook exclusive! :angry:

But I can always count on the U.K!!! :LOL: Pre-:ordered: from Amazon! :thumbs: