Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

Qk77zeG.jpg

aCREsJM.jpg

mhcQnlX.jpg

FrN9Z4V.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
This wasn't filmed with imax cameras :thumbs:

they might do an Avatar an give us an open matte. but I would rather the original 2:35 presentation personally :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

is the UK version confirmed region free? I want to pre-order from amazon uk. gotta have this on steelbook.

its warner they are always region free :thumbs:

is this and teh blu fans the only gravity steels being released

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

no sorry just did a search and theres loads

Gah! Another "WE MUST INFORM THE PUBLIC IT'S 3D OR THEY'LL GET CONFUSED" Edition...
God i hate the 3D slapped all over everything.
Just having a "3D Bluray" symbol on the side would be enough? Surely?!
The "3D" on all these sort of things: MoS, Gravity, Pacific Rim... it looks awful, like it should be a sticker slapped on right at the end to prevent slightly dimmer members of the public buying a 3D edition when they meant to buy the 2D version.

Yes everything I've pre ordered from them had arrived on the Saturday before release

Cheers!
I may cancel Amazon and get it from them instead.
Amazon never arrive on release unless you pay for 1st class and even then most of the time it arrives day after.

Im guessing it will be £17.99 in HMV. All of the recent Warner 3d movies have been that price. Pacific Rim, Man of Steel and The Great Gatsby.