Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: 10/14/2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

M2192657.jpg

Actual pic:
attachment.php

Per FS Product buyer, Whiteknight, confirmed Steelbook(TM).

Attachments

• fsgreen.jpg
    fsgreen.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 518
  • M2192657.jpg
    M2192657.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got it today...looks okey but haven't opened it yet...it's also Extended cut but only says on the card...looks like there are lots of this (for today anyway...)...unlike the other green thing this week (Bambi)...

makes me happy to hear that the art of the case doesnt have a ton of stuff written on it. This one is entroute to me as we speak! Saweeeet!

Well the Canada one is G2 ... I'm just guessing you commented in the wrong thread.

But yeah, I totally agree. G1 is on the way out tho ...

Just picked this up, steelbook looks good. Although the blu-ray disc itself looks bad. Its black and white... it seems like it should be green, but it's not.

Also, anyone notice on the back cardboard slip that it says "Made in USA". So a G2 Steelbook was made in the USA... interesting.

Just picked this up, steelbook looks good. Although the blu-ray disc itself looks bad. Its black and white... it seems like it should be green, but it's not.

Also, anyone notice on the back cardboard slip that it says "Made in USA". So a G2 Steelbook was made in the USA... interesting.

Yeah the discs are kinda off, they should really be green, but oh well.

I did notice the made in USA thing on the card, but if you look at the back of the steelbook itself it says "Made in Denmark".