Group Buy - Zombieland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
We are looking into doing a group buy for Zombieland. I think it's a good idea to get one title in case you don't normally buy from Amazon.de. Anyway, I need a real count of how many people want in. I am not in this to lose money either so yeah keep that in mind. So let me know.

1. eliter1
2. MacDaddyOJack
3. xtop
4. Horhay
5. Wreck

Its 14 euros flat fee for the shipping. So we're looking at like almost 3 euros each for shipping to the USA then individual shipping costs per the individual. $3-5estimated for FCM with tracking.

So as of current pricing and removal of vat at .de we're looking at a close $34-37 ruffly. (And that is shipped to your front door)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a group buy, and what purpose does it serve.?

Well it's mainly for imports, Amazon.de charges 14 euros flat fee for anything you buy from them. By buying more than one piece and each person paying their part the shipping fee becomes less. Obviously the more people buying the less shipping becomes. One person has to the transaction and in charge of shipping once the product comes in.

can i buy other steelbook?

Good question. The person that is in charge of ordering these should probably be the one to decide since they are the ones that are going to have to ship stuff although it might get more people interested and in turn reduce shipping

can i buy other steelbook?

No I am strictly doing Zombieland. That way is just one title one price and don't have to worry about giving peeps different prices. Oh and 1 per person ;)

I don't want money until I am ready to send the item. I want to make sure the item is pristine and no damage. Otherwise, if I get some damage I have to wait for them to replace it and that could take another 7-10 days so yeah just hold on to it I'll let you know.

No I am strictly doing Zombieland. That way is just one title one price and don't have to worry about giving peeps different prices. Oh and 1 per person ;)

I don't want money until I am ready to send the item. I want to make sure the item is pristine and no damage. Otherwise, if I get some damage I have to wait for them to replace it and that could take another 7-10 days so yeah just hold on to it I'll let you know.
dude, this is amazon.de. look at the shipping man.

Yah I believe its flat fee shipping of 14 euros for numerous quantity ... up to like a huge amount that no one has seen it go over that?

It make no sense if your only taking Zombieland. What if we order 10x Zombieland for $30 each and 1x The Dark Knight/Batman Begins for $80s. Add $20 shipping. Total would be $400 then split by 9, thats about $44.44 each. You guys have to pay $12.22 more. Epic!

so you're upset because you can't overcharge for more steels easily with our groupbuy? poor thing..think you'll be ok?

Well, it is the same because he said 1 per person so therefore the final price is the same. Hence the 10x zombieland theory doesnt work. Epic fail! :p

I'll do a group buy of assorted titles here next month if I dont have to travel alot.

It make no sense if your only taking Zombieland. What if we order 10x Zombieland for $30 each and 1x The Dark Knight/Batman Begins for $80s. Add $20 shipping. Total would be $400 then split by 9, thats about $44.44 each. You guys have to pay $12.22 more. Epic!

awful lot of whining for someone trying to do you a favor....

Look at it this way, you could get the steels on your own and pay all the shipping yourself. This is still better. I'm surprised there aren't more takers for this movie.

I'll more than likely get one, but Im just waiting on something in the next few days to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.