Group Buy - Zombieland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
We are looking into doing a group buy for Zombieland. I think it's a good idea to get one title in case you don't normally buy from Amazon.de. Anyway, I need a real count of how many people want in. I am not in this to lose money either so yeah keep that in mind. So let me know.

1. eliter1
2. MacDaddyOJack
3. xtop
4. Horhay
5. Wreck

Its 14 euros flat fee for the shipping. So we're looking at like almost 3 euros each for shipping to the USA then individual shipping costs per the individual. $3-5estimated for FCM with tracking.

So as of current pricing and removal of vat at .de we're looking at a close $34-37 ruffly. (And that is shipped to your front door)

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, put me down. You'll probably have to hold mine for a good while as I think I'll be out of town for most of May.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Its 14 euros flat fee for the shipping. So we're looking at like almost 3 euros each for shipping to the USA then individual shipping costs per the individual. $3-5estimated for FCM with tracking.

So as of current pricing and removal of vat at .de we're looking at a close $34-37 ruffly. (And that is shipped to your front door) That is with the current head count and current conversion rate at xe.com

Horhay you can regroup a new order to your existing ordered. I've done it many times. The more people join in, the better we pay at the lowest price. Just emailed CS then they'll glad merged these 2 orders together.

is this one the one you guys are looking at?

51EgbbfY7TL._SS400_.jpg

Horhay you can regroup a new order to your existing ordered. I've done it many times. The more people join in, the better we pay at the lowest price. Just emailed CS then they'll glad merged these 2 orders together.

I made 1 order under my name and my gf made the other ;) since she wanted some other stuff. I couldn't do two orders under my name because they have a limit of 3 per costumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.