Groupbuy - Millennium Directors Cut Steelbook - Saturn Exclusives Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
The release date is the 11 Feb , might be the 10 Feb when they are put on the shelves.

Im doing a GB on this release. Same Rules apply to this GB as with any other one.

The price (since the release date is the 11 Feb) is not "really" in the system. There is a figure of between 40-45 Euros. It is suppose to go on sale on release date and that price should be around 35 Euros.

This release is the directors cut from Stieg Larson , will proberbly be a Jumbo Box - since it is a Collection.

Please only put your name here if you really really want it and be "prepared" to pay the 40-45 Euros, if it is only 35 Euros then that would be good for you.

Shipping is "should" be 6,50 Euro - i dont think it will be heavier then 500 grams.

Take care
John

1.lenochek04
2.BluRayJunkie
3.Masterblaster
4.Digitalbabe

Last edited:
So peeps got 2 ready for sale :)

They are 35 Euros apiece ....

Ill send out the PM ....

digitalbabe, got some more coming , should know more tomorrow or sunday.

By my Saturn they said the release date was the 16.02 but since they had already in December ordered they had 5 of them, I was able to get 4.

Like i said more are coming .....

John

Please put me in for one copy John. Thanks

I will try as usual :)

John

P.s the saturn in my area has ordered some which will arrive end of this week , beginning of next week.

Ill keep everyone posted... The first two members on the list , their Steelbook leaves today on its way to them.

Take care

John

So I got 3 copies today from the Saturn :D:scat:

Digitalbabe and n3wk1d get one, still have one left over for someone else if they want it ...

Take care John

Scans as requested!:D

Attachments

• Millennium BD Steelbook Front.jpg
    Millennium BD Steelbook Front.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Millennium BD Steelbook Back.jpg
    Millennium BD Steelbook Back.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.