Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192347-3134340183123646.jpg

11192347-8164340183137617.jpg 11192347-1784340183165841.jpg

I am a bit worried as I canceled my first order to place a new one with the discount code. With my first order, the confirmation e-mail stated: "In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours", but with the new one, they wrote "Stock will be despatched to you as soon as we receive it from our supplier." Do you think it is sold out?

Have decided not to buy, was really looking forward to this one, but i seem to have lost the steelbook bug. Have cancelled about a dozen steelbooks from zavvi. These silly game's they are playing have zapped the joy out of collecting ! Still no iron man or captain america !

Have decided not to buy, was really looking forward to this one, but i seem to have lost the steelbook bug. Have cancelled about a dozen steelbooks from zavvi. These silly game's they are playing have zapped the joy out of collecting ! Still no iron man or captain america !

I agree. I also stopped ordering al these beauties. Can't afford it anymore. There's just an overkill of steelbooks and I'm done with it.
Will only buy new Marvel releases (like ant-man which is released next week) but no more catalog titles.

What does "Despatched Processing Cancellation" mean? How can an item be despatched, while a cancellation is processing? Thank you in advance

Not a clue and i doubt they know themselves but they try and aim to be kings of riddles, mind games and f*cking sh*t up!
(That last one they don't have to try too hard)

Tinker tailor soldier zavvi

Cancelled this and iron man 2 some 15 hours ago, get a despatch email for guardians and then a failed cancellation email shortly thereafter.

It wasn't even processing when I cancelled, can they legally do that?

Reactions: neo
Cancelled this and iron man 2 some 15 hours ago, get a despatch email for guardians and then a failed cancellation email shortly thereafter.

It happened to me too, i got two copies of this coming :(

There's not cancellation email for iron man 2 either so no doubt that'll be coming against my will.

I would like the steels but I don't need them and it's just

Reactions: neo

This was in stock when it went live. So it wasn't a pre order.

So yes, it was probably processed by the time they got your email.

I've never been able to cancel an in stock item with Zavvi once I've placed the order. Only pre orders.

There's not cancellation email for iron man 2 either so no doubt that'll be coming against my will.

I would like the steels but I don't need them and it's just

Something I don't need to waste money on this close to Xmas

Zavvi use a a system where anything in stock is very difficult to cancel and they will send it, it is unfair in my opinion and not good customer service. You can send them a message under your account, asking them to cover return costs, as you have asked to cancel the item not long after but Zavvi still sent it. I've done ths before and a pre-paid label was sent by Zavvi a day later.

If Zavvi don't help you with the return cost, you can still send it back to them, you will have to contact them anyway to arrange a return, you get 14 days according to Zavvi, your going to have to pay the return costs, the other alternative is to sell it.

With regard to the Iron Man 2, that will be cancelled, I cancelled mine it took until today for it go through a lot longer than usual, if it does not cancel then message Zavvi under your account. I changed my mind after Iron Man 2 as well with the season ahead and the way they will send them close together, worst time really.

Zavvi use a a system where anything in stock is very difficult to cancel and they will send it, it is unfair in my opinion and not good customer service. You can send them a message under your account, asking them to cover return costs, as you have asked to cancel the item not long after but Zavvi still sent it. I've done ths before and a pre-paid label was sent by Zavvi a day later.

If Zavvi don't help you with the return cost, you can still send it back to them, you will have to contact them anyway to arrange a return, you get 14 days according to Zavvi, your going to have to pay the return costs, the other alternative is to sell it.

With regard to the Iron Man 2, that will be cancelled, I cancelled mine it took until today for it go through a lot longer than usual, if it does not cancel then message Zavvi under your account. I changed my mind after Iron Man 2 as well with the season ahead and the way they will send them close together, worst time really.

I believe Zavvi has (roughly) a 10 minute window like Amazon to cancel in-stock items based on one experience a while ago. I think it should be until it enters the dispatch process.

I believe Zavvi has (roughly) a 10 minute window like Amazon to cancel in-stock items based on one experience a while ago. I think it should be until it enters the dispatch process.

Not quite true. I cancelled within 2 minutes of the order and they still forced it through on me citing that it was out of their control! Mine was still in the Processing Mode when I hit the cancel. The next thing I knew it was in Awaiting Stock Pick and eventually to Dispatch while the cancel was still there.

• Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley