tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
In My Opinion, for my Personal taste, I think this will be my favorite release from blufans for the Marvel releases so far...with Nova making Avengers the release of the year with their intricate package and so perfectly done steel... this will be the one to follow IMO... I do hope they will have a better quality control on this one. For the steel as well as the Fullslips/Lentis as well. This needs to be perfect.

In My Opinion, for my Personal taste, I think this will be my favorite release from blufans for the Marvel releases so far...with Nova making Avengers the release of the year with their intricate package and so perfectly done steel... this will be the one to follow IMO... I do hope they will have a better quality control on this one. For the steel as well as the Fullslips/Lentis as well. This needs to be perfect.
It certainly seems they are pulling out all the stops for this one. I'm impressed with everything I've seen so far

It certainly seems they are pulling out all the stops for this one. I'm impressed with everything I've seen so far

I just hope their quality control, both at Scanavo on site in Denmark and at Blufans making sure this one they won't drop the ball and making sure the process from A to Z will be watched and insured it is Up to the Quality we are used to by Blufans...we don't need another train wreck and Damage control afterwards :blackeye:

i
I just hope their quality control, both at Scanavo on site in Denmark and at Blufans making sure this one they won't drop the ball and making sure the process from A to Z will be watched and insured it is Up to the Quality we are used to by Blufans...we don't need another train wreck and Damage control afterwards :blackeye:
i hope so too because each title of the Marvel wave (up to Thor Lenti) has scratches on the lenticular and nicks on the edge of the spine. cap 2 and thor almost have an IM kimchi quality to them. pretty disappointed about that, HMV continues to hold the title in my opinion

Reactions: Actarus
i

i hope so too because each title of the Marvel wave (up to Thor Lenti) has scratches on the lenticular and nicks on the edge of the spine. cap 2 and thor almost have an IM kimchi quality to them. pretty disappointed about that, HMV continues to hold the title in my opinion

All my Marvels will be shipped to me when Thor 2 is released, from the pictures I am disappointed big time with CA2, CA I think is OK, different but average, Thor and Thor 2 apparently are Amazing but you have personally been disappointed with Thor so I just hope that what I will receive I will be happy with. I don't have any high hopes reason why I said that out of all the Marvel the one that I am most looking forward to is GOTG and hopefully as this is the Biggest Marvel movie of last year that they will get their act together... and like you said I hope they will be careful with the lentis in regards to scratches and micro scratches without naming other releases.

I hope that GOTG will wow me like I said because as of now I am getting not very excited when a blufans release is announced...they are losing me.

Last edited:
All my Marvels will be shipped to me when Thor 2 is released.

I am disappointed big time with CA2, CA I think is OK.

hopefully as this is the Biggest Marvel movie of last year that they will get their act together.

Thor is still hold Thor Amazon Japan still on pedestal..

The Avengers Nova have Wowed me...

I hope they will be careful with the lentis in regards to scratches and micro scratches as it seems since Frozen it is where all started to go wrong....

I hope that GOTG will wow me like I said because as of now I am getting not very excited when a blufans release is announced...they are losing me.

Jeez, man you waited for the entire wave to have them shipped together!!?? Fudge, that crazy lol haha. I'm not that patient. Screw combined shipping I will happily pay the separate shipping lol

Yeah it seems the quality of the First Avenger steel is better than the cap2 steel. Both great Lentis tho.

I hope they get their act together too my Ninja Bro. Sacrificing quality to mass produce doesn't do collectors much good. Just pumping out substandard work will alienate the diehards.

Thor JP, word...word.

WOW! Avengers Nova wowed me too, can't wait until tomorrow, I should be a really happy boy. Up to my neck in Novas Avengers steel :)

I totally agree. I hope the cut out the spine nicks and Lenti scratches because just like Nova, after they got widely popular the quality went out the door. I passed on Frozen cause it was a ploy...I never like that movie and I never considered buying it. I'm glad I didnt.

I have High hopes for this GOTG too, so yeah can't wait. After GOTG I plan on taking a blufan break unless it's more marvel....

Reactions: Actarus
lol shipping EMS from China not cheap, so only makes sense to have them all ships at once. But I didn't know it was gonna take that long, from domalorite schedule that was given on the blufans forum a while back, everything should have been released by april 9th if I am not mistaken...

Yes lenti they do great but for the steel... although I do am liking more and more pictures of CA so looking forward to that...

So true, it does feel that it is the path they are taking sacrificing quality for whatever reason this might be, lets just hope like we have said that they will get their act together as if they have an Epic Fail with GOTG they will lose me.

Oh lucky you, might get your Avengers tomorrow, for me it's a holiday here no mail I am so bummed out and STRESSED OUT... hope they get in throughout the week ! I don't know the stress of waiting is killing me... definitely best release of the year, for the steel and intricate and innovative Package. This is a NO Brainer, Nova hands down wins it with this release... last year Drive was way high up there and this year it's a truly artistically crafted package.

This is why I am hoping Blufans won't make any mistake and deliver their Best Steel with GOTG...me too after I will be more selective of Blufans.

but for me Loved FROZEN both Kimchi exclusive 1/4 slip and Blufans WEA. Even though lots of issue with Blufans and not all perfect, this is an insanely well done Package and wonderful steelbook it is a little Gems. The WWA steel also included in Kimchi exclusive for Frozen is one of my favorite one last year, a true gem.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches