tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't understand why Blufans is so ignorant to not even show a first sample of their product to the collectors. It drives me crazy!
That the first pictures are the in-hand pictures of someone who bought it without seeing it.
I know they can do it since their products seems to be very high level and very sought after but in the end it's very ignorant to me and not customer-friendly.
Like how many shots of PA's IDA we already got and we don't even got a pre-order date. Please Blufans stop it here and give us pacification :ohno:

I can't understand why Blufans is so ignorant to not even show a first sample of their product to the collectors. It drives me crazy!
That the first pictures are the in-hand pictures of someone who bought it without seeing it.
I know they can do it since their products seems to be very high level and very sought after but in the end it's very ignorant to me and not customer-friendly.
Like how many shots of PA's IDA we already got and we don't even got a pre-order date. Please Blufans stop it here and give us pacification :ohno:

Maybe they just don't have camera's? ;)

its disgraceful really considering the prices they ask, whereas plain archive releases are nearly half the price in most cases and they take really really high level professional quality photos, the best ive seen by anyone who makes blu rays, MONTHS before release day.

there is no excuse for not taking pictures. phones these days have amazing cameras, its just pure laziness!

if i was them i would grab my iphone and create an instagram account and start postng pics on a regular basis.

#Plainarmy

Last edited:
I wonder how you survive on a day to day basis if waiting for a steelbook makes you so 'crazy'. It's going to be worth the wait so why twist the excitement into hate?

There's no hate. And I will never go crazy over daily problems, only the things where my Heart is into and thats the Art :thumbs: Its just a comparsion on how it could be and how it is and we go for month now with only a mock up. Sure its all worth but give us just a little light into the darkness :ohno:

Last edited:
I wonder how you survive on a day to day basis if waiting for a steelbook makes you so 'crazy'. It's going to be worth the wait so why twist the excitement into hate?

I can relate to some members being over excited about this or any Blufans release and wanting updates. For myself personally I could care less about updates/pictures but I can understand why some do like to have those updates. Updates left aside, still even though at the end of the day, Blufans always deliver something which is worth the wait, you cannot blame people when there is excitement and some frustration for delays when they go from 6 to 11 months as I have experienced(as we all have). It does become that at one point we do get fed up as those types of delays surpass what I feel is acceptable. But again everything is relative. Sometimes expressing ourselves, letting out some steam, can be therapeutic as we don't all deal the same way about what we feel is fair. This is a very exciting release for Blufans fans, so it is normal that at this point and getting so close to a release date, that energy builds up, and needs to come out one way or another.