Guardians of the Galaxy (Blu-ray SteelBook Custom/Fanmade Lenticular Slipcover)

djs1401

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
Berkshire (UK)
All slips accounted for-no longer available

This is to showcase the custom/fanmade lenticular slip Zesty and myself have made for the Guardians of the Galaxy steelbook.

There will be a Group Buy, where you will be able to gets your hands on one of these slips, so stay tuned.
It will be limited to 50pcs - EDIT-increased to 90pcs
Price: TBC
The one pictured below was just a concept, and the only change between this and the final product for the GB will be the word on the back 'CUSTOM' will be changed to 'FANMADE'.
Everything else will be the same.

DSC07439[2].jpg

DSC07436[2].jpg

DSC07444[2].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My Best Buy steelbook came today. The slip won't fit on it while wrapped, so you will have to open it to fit the slip over it.

tumblr_neegl9xPbS1r4w1cmo1_500.gif

:shy: Thanks for putting the spotlight on me :emb: And this is why I continue to say, "HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!!"
Rockstar.gif

But in all seriousness... When I received the package from @djs1401, I was left speechless. I am beyond impressed with this beauty! :drool: What you and @zesty have created is truly amazing! By far the BEST Damn Slip I've ever owned! This takes Custom to a whole new level! :notworthy: I feel fu**ing privileged to OWN one, especially mine! :drool: I can't believe I HAVE my very own 'Bloodsnake007 Edition'!!! :woot: :joy: :angel: :notworthy: :drool:

Once again, from the bottom of my NINJA heart, THANK YOU! :notworthy: I truly meant it... THANKS for everything :thumbs: I'll never forget this! I will cherish this Slip the exact same way as my HDN Coin!
ninjastanding.png

full

Lucky basterd, Franky!

Over the hill and far away now. also highly doubt anyone will sell these.

Hey, man. Don't get too attached to things. Learn to let go (Ivan Vanko voice).

Can't wait to get my Slips...this HDN Exclusive was one of the most highly anticipated editions of the year for me...I was all sick I missed the GB.
#Despatched
#HDN Grail

Last edited:
This is NOT "hidden" trade/buy post, but if I get a GOTG Full Slip NovaMedia...I will be parting with this beautiful HDN exclusive slip (+the BB steelbook). I will however see to it that it ends up with a ninja of course @cost.