Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this one will be next in line. Strange! I thought for sure we'd see Beauty & the Beast or Rogue One first as they were announced earlier. Rogue One being announced earliest. But working with Disney, you never know. I imagine, as Kevin has said on the other site, since Disney's so restrictive with art and because Blufans likely wanted this release to match the first, Blufans just picked the art that matched that's, perhaps, least creative and it got pushed through before their other pending releases.

Sorry that was so confusing. Basically, Blufans wanted easy art to push through to match Guardians 1. So that's probably why this one is coming out so soon.

We should be seeing beauty shots this upcoming midweek according to Kevin.

Looks like this one will be next in line. Strange! I thought for sure we'd see Beauty & the Beast or Rogue One first as they were announced earlier. Rogue One being announced earliest. But working with Disney, you never know. I imagine, as Kevin has said on the other site, since Disney's so restrictive with art and because Blufans likely wanted this release to match the first, Blufans just picked the art that matched that's, perhaps, least creative and it got pushed through before their other pending releases.

Sorry that was so confusing. Basically, Blufans wanted easy art to push through to match Guardians 1. So that's probably why this one is coming out so soon.

We should be seeing beauty shots this upcoming midweek according to Kevin.

As he has said before, Disney does not allow creative artworks just pick from existing available artworks only.

I've PO'd the lot with Kevin, was going to start being more selective but the news of the added shoebox did it for me

I have the resistance of an ant :( :p
Haha, you are not the only one. How often did i say myself not to spend so much money (or pass on a release)....only to buy the OC at the end :notworthy::D

Reactions: ChrisPatt