Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got more of the 1 clicks that are with the 1/4 / box ..... its a bit confusing this time since its new way thing they are doing .... i hear its to get teh 1/4 out in more hands now as its done where other stuff is awaiting approvals and releasing in October.

but yeah our numbers arent much diff then dr strange.

ouch so looking like the bloodbath of last time, so much for the increased print run would stop all this again.

not good EEK!

basil :thumbs:

got more of the 1 clicks that are with the 1/4 / box ..... its a bit confusing this time since its new way thing they are doing .... i hear its to get teh 1/4 out in more hands now as its done where other stuff is awaiting approvals and releasing in October.

but yeah our numbers arent much diff then dr strange.

Shame really because I thought it would be the other way round. I defiantly won't be able to afford the one click with 1/4 slip and box but I wanted the one click only

Also I'll be gutted if I lm not quick enough for the one click and then miss out on the double lenti as a last resort (which is the editons I've been collecting anyway)

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil and Radagast
Shame really because I thought it would be the other way round. I defiantly won't be able to afford the one click with 1/4 slip and box but I wanted the one click only

Also I'll be gutted if I lm not quick enough for the one click and then miss out on the double lenti as a last resort (which is the editons I've been collecting anyway)

have to be honest flloydo dont know why blufans bothering bringing back the 1/4s they dropped them a while ago so people don't bother with them now there past collecting them in the main the gap has been too long.

proof is on the other site the 1/4 went up 5pm only 25 of the 100 sold when last checked 5 mins ago.
that could have been more dblenti or single lentis made available, i really hope kev and wreck feed this back to blu fans and we can then get back to a decent structure of one clicks, db lenti, single lenti with decent amounts that people want.

i hope everyone gets what they want for me is double lentis

have to be honest flloydo dont know why blufans bothering bringing back the 1/4s they dropped them a while ago so people don't bother with them now there past collecting them in the main the gap has been too long.

proof is on the other site the 1/4 went up 5pm only 25 of the 100 sold when last checked 5 mins ago.
that could have been more dblenti or single lentis made available, i really hope kev and wreck feed this back to blu fans and we can then get back to a decent structure of one clicks, db lenti, single lenti with decent amounts that people want.

i hope everyone gets what they want for me is double lentis

I agree, 1/4 slip is pointless and very interesting that not many have sold. They should make the
Leftovers into other versions instead like you said

I'm wondering if it's worth joining the other site for this. I seriously don't want to miss out and the 20 allocation for the one click is much worse than I was expecting. I was expecting at least double that plus 10 minimum

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469

stock appears at 1pm CST today ............ roughly 1.5 hours from now. just the 1/4 edition.

So here is some better info in case it hasnt already been mentioned (im guessing it has, but coming back from 10 days of Hurricane Relief I've been out of touch)

So the other version to go on sale via GB system .... is 1/4 edition but with storage box and toy .... you are essentially paying for just that ... the extra $30 essentially covers that box and toy should a person back out of their "reserve" for the 1 click. As the 1/4 editions will ship first .....

I'm just told if I need more of just the 1 click later I can likely get. .... so if people only wanting that just have to wait for later news. The guarantee is getting in on the 1/4 edition with box and toy thus you are reserved to purchase other 1 click later where price will be comparable to strange etc.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
So wait ... does that mean Blufans produces lots of 1/4 slips and less lentis/full slips and because of this there are less one clicks available? Are there really only going to be like 20? O__O That's a bloodbath for everyone that wanted one, like me ....

Kevin said on BD forum the other editions the GB will be in Oct the exact date TBA
Release date is also Oct

I will be going for the ultimate edition as that's the one I got with first film

I'm sure the beauty shots will be released before the GB in Oct

I have no interest in the 1/4 slip or the one click + 1/4 slip in today's GB on either HDN or BD forum

I will get the ultimate edition in the Oct GB

So wait ... does that mean Blufans produces lots of 1/4 slips and less lentis/full slips and because of this there are less one clicks available? Are there really only going to be like 20? O__O That's a bloodbath for everyone that wanted one, like me ....

i was referencing qty for a sep 1 click .... ie, not the 1/4 + toy and storage box reserve deal. So we have more 1 clicks then we had with Dr Strange that fall in the category of with toy and box ...... then we can likely get 20 qty, and now told a bit more .... of JUST a one click .... not the 1/4 - toy - box deal ........ if that make sense .....

its a bit confusing at first till you get that a'ha moment when you get it ..... took me a while. haha

Kevin said on BD forum the other editions the GB will be in Oct the exact date TBA
Release date is also Oct

I will be going for the ultimate edition as that's the one I got with first film

I'm sure the beauty shots will be released before the GB in Oct

I have no interest in the 1/4 slip or the one click in today's GB on either HDN or BD forum

I will get the ultimate edition in the Oct GB
I am still not sure which version you are getting. Can you please clarify.:LOL:

and just to not add confusion to your statement Paul .....

the other stuff is basically ready to ship .... hence why these sales for 1/4 edition ......... or 1/4 + storage box and toy. As those who order those will get their stuff likely over a month before people holding out for just a 1click version. fyi

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland

stock appears at 1pm CST today ............ roughly 1.5 hours from now. just the 1/4 edition.

So here is some better info in case it hasnt already been mentioned (im guessing it has, but coming back from 10 days of Hurricane Relief I've been out of touch)

So the other version to go on sale via GB system .... is 1/4 edition but with storage box and toy .... you are essentially paying for just that ... the extra $30 essentially covers that box and toy should a person back out of their "reserve" for the 1 click. As the 1/4 editions will ship first .....

I'm just told if I need more of just the 1 click later I can likely get. .... so if people only wanting that just have to wait for later news. The guarantee is getting in on the 1/4 edition with box and toy thus you are reserved to purchase other 1 click later where price will be comparable to strange etc.

Ahh ok so there's a possibility you will get some more standard one clicks

Cor blufans have really confused & f*cked this one up IMO (with the editons, Gb timeframes and quantities between standard one click and the one click/ 1/4 slip and toy)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and Basil
i was referencing qty for a sep 1 click .... ie, not the 1/4 + toy and storage box reserve deal. So we have more 1 clicks then we had with Dr Strange that fall in the category of with toy and box ...... then we can likely get 20 qty, and now told a bit more .... of JUST a one click .... not the 1/4 - toy - box deal ........ if that make sense .....

its a bit confusing at first till you get that a'ha moment when you get it ..... took me a while. haha
Seriously ... I don't get it. So you got a higher quantity for OC + 1/4 + box + toy than for just the OC or the other way round? :wacky:

Seriously ... I don't get it. So you got a higher quantity for OC + 1/4 + box + toy than for just the OC or the other way round? :wacky:

More of the one click with 1/4 slip and toy compared to the standard one click,

Currently the standard one click is a quantity of 20 for this site but wreck said possibly some more

• Helpful Post
Reactions: KittyCat
Cor blufans have really confused & f*cked this one up IMO (with the editons, Gb timeframes and quantities between standard one click and the one click/ 1/4 slip and toy)
THIS ^^

I don't personally have the need or desire for the gift shoe box, toy or 1/4 slip but would be interested in the One Click but why such a small qty for HDN?? EEK! I thought the print run was like 3.5-4K? :( Makes me feel pressured to buy something I don't need to get something I do need (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil and Flloydo

could not agree more blufans have made this more confusing and would have seemed to really screwed with the numbers in order to push 1/4s.

would love to b1tch slap whoever come up with this idea at blufans :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo