Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so do you mean the one click on its own without the 1/4 slip goes live another date?
Only the complete package is today so for those who want both one click and 1/4 slip
Yes because you can't preorder the 1/4 on its own without the one click but you will also be able to order a one click on its own too.

Playing right into the hands of the VIP scalpers again.......

Was going to say I thought you could buy the 1/4 slip on its own

So to be clear the 1/4 slip and the one click will be live to day GB and can only buy both? not one or the other.
Also can someone please confirm the one click will have 1x full slip and 1x lenticular? and will it have a box

So to be clear the 1/4 slip and the one click will be live to day GB and can only buy both? not one or the other.
Also can someone please confirm the one click will have 1x full slip and 1x lenticular? and will it have a box

1/4 slip will be live on the HDN store today. Limited to 1 x person
1/4 slip + One Click GB will be live today. Limited to 1 x person

One Click has the UE, single lenti and full slip in a box. The 1/4 slip is not included in the one click and is separate.

If you buy the 1/4 slip + One Click you get the old style shoe box included as a free gift too

9a438038gy1fj9qqi2dlkj222d1fdqbj.jpg

1/4 slip will be live on the HDN store today. Limited to 1 x person
1/4 slip + One Click GB will be live today. Limited to 1 x person

One Click has the UE, single lenti and full slip in a box. The 1/4 slip is not included in the one click and is separate.

If you buy the 1/4 slip + One Click you get the old style shoe box included as a free gift too

View attachment 332909

Is that a little groot gift you get too?

If so I'm guessing that comes with the the one click and 1/4 slip complete package. Or they just added that image for fun?

Think I'm just going to with the one click as it's probably not going to be cheap at all

I'm thinking about it :coffee:;) For Vol.1, I have the UE and single Lenti so I'm not sure whether to OC or not... :angel:

I only have the rocket and groot lenti for vol 1 so I might have to try and get the UE in a few months but I'm planning to get the one click for this, mainly because I love the promotional art and posters for the film and hoping they are used on slips

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I only have the rocket and groot lenti for vol 1 so I might have to try and get the UE in a few months but I'm planning to get the one click for this, mainly because I love the promotional art and posters for the film and hoping they are used on slips
I adore my UE and it's one of my few Blufans steelbook's which is literally flawless and I can confidently say it's truly mint :OMG::drool: I scrutinised that Steel when I first opened it and could not believe my eyes, not a mark/chip/blemish or visible imperfection anywhere lol :wacky: For that reason alone, it holds a special place in my heart :LOL:

I adore my UE and it's one of my few Blufans steelbook's which is literally flawless and I can confidently say it's truly mint :OMG::drool: I scrutinised that Steel when I first opened it and could not believe my eyes, not a mark/chip/blemish or visible imperfection anywhere lol :wacky: For that reason alone, it holds a special place in my heart :LOL:

Same with my rocket and groot editon. My Lego movie & Star Wars is mint too

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I´ll try to snatch 1/4 as well, but I just don´t get why the time is random? Why not to set solid time when it will show up in HDN store? And how many 1/4 slips will be available? @cooey

But must say that quarter slip is really overpriced :confused:. Look at Filmarena´s pricing, standalone WEA steels - Logan 26 Euro, Alien Covenant 22 Euro (I dont know the shipping costs, but still, you get the idea)