Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still cannot get over how the back art feels out of place and some more !
Front is absolute greatness, but Back Art is where the music stops !

I so wish they would have done as Vol.1 and continued the front Art to the Back...

I didn't like it in the mock-up, but I think it looks much better in reality. :LOL:
Needless to say I agree with you, continued art would have been infinitely superior. But as Blufans communicated, they just weren't allowed by the powers that be.

Looking forward to the imminent unveiling of the slips. :watch:

I didn't like it in the mock-up, but I think it looks much better in reality. :LOL:
Needless to say I agree with you, continued art would have been infinitely superior. But as Blufans communicated, they just weren't allowed by the powers that be.

Looking forward to the imminent unveiling of the slips. :watch:

As long as you guys love it that is what matters :happy: looking forward to my next Boxset already(whatever it will be :joy: )
Taste is subjective so whoever likes it, it's all good :thumbs:
I found the 2nd half of the movie weak and it was a ''1 time watch'' for me. I did Love very much Vol.1 though(Movie and Steel WWA and BF WEA).
I understand that maybe Blufans have had issue dealing with the Back Art, but with every steel they do I find it hard to believe that they could not take more time to chose(get approved) a more fluid artwork for the back of the Steel - I think it just came down to timing, they simply wanted to stay on Schedule and not do the back and forth with the movie company.

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName