Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Random question I ponder to myself, seeing that Groot gif made me think of it again...

Is Baby Groot actually a baby version of the Groot from the first movie like reborn or is this like an offspring of the original Groot?

Random question I ponder to myself, seeing that Groot gif made me think of it again...

Is Baby Groot actually a baby version of the Groot from the first movie like reborn or is this like an offspring of the original Groot?

According to James Gunn, they are different individuals.

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig

Good question

According to James Gunn, they are different individuals.

And was not expecting that

Thought he was the same but with a child like mentality

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
soon ;)

HaHa. I think I'm getting the hang of this site. :LOL:

Just kidding. I believe the group buy has already come and gone. Sold out!
You're a fast learner ;)

Fyi: The complete package GB (1/4 slip + shoe box gift + Groot toy + One click) has been and gone, sold out. But there will be more for the individual editions and One Click by itself coming (TBA).

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
You're a fast learner ;)

Fyi: The complete package GB (1/4 slip + shoe box gift + Groot toy + One click) has been and gone, sold out. But there will be more for the individual editions and One Click by itself coming (TBA).

Yeah I got confused there :LOL:. When I typed "soon", I thought there was still a group buy to come.
Then I remembered I already ordered the GB. But yeah, then I realized there were still the individual pieces to be had.

I guess I don't quite have the hang of it yet. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89

James Gunn said Baby Groot doesn't have any of adult Groot's memories and is a completely different individual.

So...'Tonight' as in Parisian time?
I ask because here in Australia its already tomorrow and nothing happened..