Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual the one click will be done via a deposit and invoice for the rest. All other editions will be done via the usual GB system.

Yup. Blufans prices always include everything.

So now what about the whole customs friendly thing? The only other time I ordered anything from bluefans was the Mondo X Avengers steelbooks and they were customs friendly on request.

Is there a way to make that happen for this?

So now what about the whole customs friendly thing? The only other time I ordered anything from bluefans was the Mondo X Avengers steelbooks and they were customs friendly on request.

Is there a way to make that happen for this?

They are marked as a gift and below the customs threshold. I think my Fantastic Beasts one click was marked as $16

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
@cooey as I've never purchased a one click before, I was wondering if you buy it the same way as you would any of the slips through the new GB?
I see your post about deposit and then invoice later which I understand. Cheers

@cooey as I've never purchased a one click before, I was wondering if you buy it the same way as you would any of the slips through the new GB?
I see your post about deposit and then invoice later which I understand. Cheers

Yeah I try to be fair when it comes to paying for the one clicks so the GB will be set up with a $30 charge, you purchase that as you would any other GB and that is then a deposit for your one click. You then get a separate invoice to pay the remaining balance by a certain date (October 31st, unless I'm told otherwise)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Aldo1892
Yeah I try to be fair when it comes to paying for the one clicks so the GB will be set up with a $30 charge, you purchase that as you would any other GB and that is then a deposit for your one click. You then get a separate invoice to pay the remaining balance by a certain date (October 31st, unless I'm told otherwise)

Ok mate thanks
Still undecided about going for the one click but it is looking like it.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Yeah I totally get where you're coming from.

I was definitely on for the double lenti until I saw the artwork. Would've went well with the original double lenti. Now, I don't know what to do.

Hopefully something will give with that horrendous artwork and Blufans comes up trumps for us!!

Also, would be nice to have an idea of what exactly will be embossed on the full slip. If it's just the title then it will be a big let down....... It's got the worst extras though :(
I hear you; what makes the decision even more ridiculous is the fact that my double lenti GotG Vol 1 is actually stored away, and only the steelbook is on display, so it really shouldn't make too much difference in the grand scheme of things!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Guys, who got delivered 1/4 slip already, did you have tracking number? What does the status at your HDN shop account says? Mine is still unfulfilled :dunno:

Hiya,

Where are the links for the GB going to be this time? And will we be told exactly when it goes live?
I got screwed over last time for Doc Strange as I was waiting patiently for the links to appear in the thread while the majority had a direct link via the GB page.
I can’t miss out on the Double Lenti this time as it will ruin my set.

Hiya,

Where are the links for the GB going to be this time? And will we be told exactly when it goes live?
I got screwed over last time for Doc Strange as I was waiting patiently for the links to appear in the thread while the majority had a direct link via the GB page.
I can’t miss out on the Double Lenti this time as it will ruin my set.

You may feel like you were screwed over, but you can check for yourself by clicking the 'Group Buys' tab at the top of the web page.

GBs will be posted very shortly.

Limited to 1 x per member on each edition