Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There had better be enough Double Lentis this time, the Dr Stange situation was very disappointing but I could let it slide but I have to have the Double this time to match the first one.

If one or the other had to be which would you prefer? Front because of the title?

I'm not too sure, I don't own a blufans full slip yet so i don't know what their embossing is like. I remember seeing pics of the AOU FS and that looked crazy good

I think the front because the title and characters and maybe leave the back flat but then I'd be happy with both back and front characters being embossed. I didn't actually think they would use both those arts and I'm so happy they have. Love the art cards with that editon too. They look so classy with the strange colouring

I'm happy with it all really but like many have said I'd be fine with them changing the front double lenti image to something else and yondu is a great shout for the back of the single instead of drax. Or even ego

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddd wooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk blufans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was all set to get the Ultimate Edition but now I've seen the design I will probably go for the slipcover. I know it is quite serious looking but it is a great design and the steelbook itself has enough colour to compensate. The ultimate edition...I could be tempted to get if it wasn't just the same steelbook images rearranged slightly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
I'm not too sure, I don't own a blufans full slip yet so i don't know what their embossing is like. I remember seeing pics of the AOU FS and that looked crazy good

I think the front because the title and characters and maybe leave the back flat but then I'd be happy with both back and front characters being embossed. I didn't actually think they would use both those arts and I'm so happy they have. Love the art cards with that editon too. They look so classy with the strange colouring

I'm happy with it all really but like many have said I'd be fine with them changing the front double lenti image to something else and yondu is a great shout for the back of the single instead of drax. Or even ego

I got the Ant-Man fullslip from Blufans and it's bloody awesome mate :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

Got the Force Awakens full and the finish and embossing is as good as Nova, was quite surprised as I don't rate the construction of their lenti slips

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Depending on the price I may go for the one click. Never bought one before, so maybe make this the first one. Don't think I'll be getting any other premiums this year apart from FAC Spider-Man. :cigar: