Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Hangover 2 Future Shop Exclusive

Release Date: December 6 2011

Purchase Hangover 2 Here

hangover2_thumb.jpg

Free plush monkey with pre-order for limited time,per Whiteknight at FS 11/17/2011

attachment.php

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:
true dat :scat:

my DVD days of collecting all the goodies packaging are over. I'll take a steelbook only for reduced price anyday :) I have no room for $1 monkey hehehe. It's going to cost an extra $10-$20 to ship the monkey in a big box :)

HAHA, now im sold! :p

(They can keep the monkey... just drop the price!)

Monkey is when your pre-order and they ship. This copy in the pictures is the one I bought instore. So I'll receive my pre-order copy with the monkey later this week. Let's just pray they'll ship all the monkeys with all the pre-order...

Monkey is when your pre-order and they ship. This copy in the pictures is the one I bought instore. So I'll receive my pre-order copy with the monkey later this week. Let's just pray they'll ship all the monkeys with all the pre-order...

There were only about 150 of them available so I'm not sure everyone who pre-ordered is going to get one. I'll know today or tomorrow though.

Reactions: jimmy and ocielz
Well I just received my future shop order. I'll do an unboxing video for you guys.

Bad news is, I think they only sent 1 monkey at this point, in a whole box for itself.

Working with the Customer Service to get the remaining ones.

Last edited:
Ok guys. Started my unboxing video and the battery died right after I've opened the box with the 14 copies of The Smurfs. Sorry about that.

The good news is, all the copies are ok, no damage whatsoever. Same for Hangover 2, all the copies are a-ok.

Sad news is, only 1 Monkey, and let me tell you, it's huge!!! They've put it in a box of its own!

Pictures to follow soon.

Edit: picture is here. Monkey is huge!!!

30jlf2o.jpg

Last edited:
Well I just received my future shop order. I'll do an unboxing video for you guys.

Bad news is, I think they only sent 1 monkey at this point, in a whole box for itself.

Working with the Customer Service to get the remaining ones.

Oh crap! Good luck Biscuit, charm the CS folks like you can :D