Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Hangover 2 Future Shop Exclusive

Release Date: December 6 2011

Purchase Hangover 2 Here

hangover2_thumb.jpg

Free plush monkey with pre-order for limited time,per Whiteknight at FS 11/17/2011

attachment.php

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    monkey.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:
true enough and FS is only 10mins away so I'll get up early and swap it out. Still a pain in the ass though.

Consider yourself lucky. When I go on a steelbook hunt, I rarely go to a store closer than 45 minutes away :)

In 2 weeks I'm going to pay a visit to 3 stores, and the closest is 2h45 away from here! Crossing fingers to find some gems :ohno:

In 2 weeks I'm going to pay a visit to 3 stores, and the closest is 2h45 away from here! Crossing fingers to find some gems :ohno:[/QUOTE]

Damn bisc! You're hard core dude!EEK!

That's why he owns 3 of the rarest and most difficult to acquire steelbooks in the universe :scat:

Bake on Biscuit! Bake it HARD :hilarious:

Well it's not like I'm going there for the steelbooks, I'm going there to spend Christmas with my in-laws. They just happen to live 2h45 minutes away from here, and they have 3 future shop stores in the area. Plus my wife is giving me a nice gift card and shelves for my collection as Christmas gifts, so I might as well use it and fill my soon-to-be shelves :joy:

Well it's not like I'm going there for the steelbooks, I'm going there to spend Christmas with my in-laws. They just happen to live 2h45 minutes away from here, and they have 3 future shop stores in the area. Plus my wife is giving me a nice gift card and shelves for my collection as Christmas gifts, so I might as well use it and fill my soon-to-be shelves :joy:

Biscuit, I envy you. You have the best wife in the world! I hope to find one just like yours (copycat insider joke) :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Biscuit, I envy you. You have the best wife in the world! I hope to find one just like yours (copycat insider joke) :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Yeah I'm very lucky to have her :) But I know some other collectors on the tube whose wives go ever further than that: they actually drop the items for trades at the post offices, and even one friend in the US whose wife goes to Walmart and Best Buy to surprise him with slipcovers :hilarious:

Must be nice to live near an FS :p I opened Harry Potter 7.1 about a week ago, and it was well past the 30 day return, and I didn't notice some huge dents on the side of the case nearest the opening, so I am stuck with a beat up case in my collection with 7 other flawless ones.

Must be nice to live near an FS :p I opened Harry Potter 7.1 about a week ago, and it was well past the 30 day return, and I didn't notice some huge dents on the side of the case nearest the opening, so I am stuck with a beat up case in my collection with 7 other flawless ones.

take it back anyways, tell them that u got it as a gift but you don't have the receipt and the disk doesn't play. Since its an FS exclusive they should replace it anyways. It worked for me once. Worth a shot :D

Reactions: taylorlarose
take it back anyways, tell them that u got it as a gift but you don't have the receipt and the disk doesn't play. Since its an FS exclusive they should replace it anyways. It worked for me once. Worth a shot :D

I'll try that. Passing through Sarnia omw to Detriot on Sat. Thanks Blayze!