Release date: December 16th, 2011
Price: FREE with the purchase of Deathly Allows Part 2

hp_scan.jpg

Actual pictures:
IMG-20111213-00075.jpg

IMG-20111213-00076.jpg

IMG-20111213-00078.jpg

Original post:
I hate to bring this up again, but is there still no word from anyone about that shelf to store all the Future Shop steelbooks together? I haven't seen much discussion about that for a while.

edit - apsmith21 - thanks to Drum18 for this info from the future shop advert

Purchase MUST be done ONLYon November 11th!!!
A code for the FREE collector's case will be written on the bill. Bring the coupon back to the store on Dec. 16th to obtain the case. LIMITED QUANTITIES, while supply last. At least 25 per store.

Last edited by a moderator:
just picked up 4 copies of deathly hollows with separate receipts for each movie hoping to get 4 of these boxes myself instead of asking people to come along with me. i asked a couple of people at futureshop if it was 1 per person but they had no idea what i was talking about.

I got a copy of HP 7.2 this morning, the receipt stated that " I'm eligible for one free steelbook collectors shelf. Available on Dec. 16 for in store pick-up, original receipt required."

WEll I may have to pick up absecond copy tomorrow since this is on sale. Kind of dumb it wasn't put on sale before ESP. For preorders. Unfort. I will miss out kn the shelf since I'm out of town til Sunday so sadly I will be missing out. Ahh well what canbu do?

WEll I may have to pick up absecond copy tomorrow since this is on sale. Kind of dumb it wasn't put on sale before ESP. For preorders. Unfort. I will miss out kn the shelf since I'm out of town til Sunday so sadly I will be missing out. Ahh well what canbu do?

Not sure you'll have a shelf associated with this. It was clearly stated that this was a one day deal only.

I hope they will have enough for everybody come December. This promo sounds a little disorganised to me.

Good luck to all!! :)

Just to say good luck to all our Canadian friends in their quest to secure one of these - it looks really good, but from the buzz around the various forums it might be a bun fight to get one!! EEK!

Anyway, hope the Ninjas all bring home what they after - all the best guys :scat:

Added pics to the OP. They're scaled down a bit, but you get the idea. :scat:

Thanks to fan of gaming for getting the word out so soon on this one.

Just FYI - fan of gaming was speculating that stores might only be getting enough shelves to cover the number of steels sold on release day - his store had only gotten 13 in.

Some Future Shop stores have extended holiday hours, so you might want to show up at 9AM to make sure you get your shelf.

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Just FYI - fan of gaming was speculating that stores might only be getting enough shelves to cover the number of steels sold on release day - his store had only gotten 13 in.

Some Future Shop stores have extended holiday hours, so you might want to show up at 9AM to make sure you get your shelf.

Thank you so much! Damn, can't believe it, I would have went at 10am instead! So going at 9am, well before that, on friday!

Chutttttt.... Stop spreading the word about opening ealy... It's not helping my cause ;)

A huge tx to FoG for always bringing scoops!!!!

Update:
I'm live from one my FS and clerk told me she only received 14 units...
That ain't good...

Last edited: