USA:
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 25, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $174.99
ORDER: Amazon
CANADA

MEXICO

ITALY

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like The Wizards Collection re packaged, bearing in mind how much they are selling for this might be a good investment, otherwise, not really worth buying again
Would prefer a blu ray only edition and a seperate DVD only version so
I can decide which format to buy rather than having to buy both

this would only work if they had the extended versions of the harry potters, I've always wanted those versions

It's the same discs as the Wizards collection..... did that contain the extended editions?

It's Warner, so yes. Blu Ray discs will be region free. Not sure if there are DVD's in this set though, i guess they could be locked

The picture does show DVD's. I think that the discs are the same as in the Wizard's Collection...and if that's the case I think the DVD's are region locked...I've read that somewhere (can't recall where of course :().

I guess we'll hear it soon enough.

Ohh this is nice, not that expensive ... region free ... do they ship to Europe / Holland?

Would be a great birthday gift :)

Does it mean that all the extra and 3D discs are also region free?

PS: I do have a regular LG 3D home cinema set, how can I check if it is region free or locked?

Last edited:
Ohh this is nice, not that expensive ... region free ... do they ship to Europe / Holland?

Would be a great birthday gift :)

Does it mean that all the extra and 3D discs are also region free?

PS: I do have a regular LG 3D home cinema set, how can I check if it is region free or locked?

I don't know when it's your birthday but this - "Release-day delivery option available at checkout for most Canadian addresses"- suggests that it will not be available elsewhere, for that date. But it's Amazon.ca they will ship to the Netherlands.

You can check the back of your blu-rayplayer or the manual to see if it's is locked. But I think it's save to say that it is...most players are.

Last edited:
:oohyeah: got mine today

OHZJUyu.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

I'm not from the US, alas the Ultraviolet code is invalid for me

so if someone want it just send a PM and I'll pass the code for free

Awesome that you gave the code away instead of trying to sell it:) I'd be sad I missed it if I didn't have them in UV already (I'm a UV nut). How's the actual set look. I can't justify another HP collection so I need to live vicariously through others:)

Reactions: amelie