digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Buy here

51OBH8ENyJL.jpg

51Yg4N14k7L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks DBabe! Preordered from Amazon UK as this one is almost USD$100 cheaper than its US brethen. And shipping is £3.08 to WA state. No brainer to me, not that I have no brain although sometimes it feels like it wants to take over like it just did :hilarious:

Reactions: MK50
I don't get what all's in that box. WHATS IN THE BOX
Apparently same stuff already released zillion times before (apart from about 5 hrs of new unreleased features and the fancy box) but yet still incomplete, gotta love all the negative comments from the fans on Amazon.com, I don't blame them WB is really taking the piss with the never ending and incomplete re-releases of the HP franchise, I guess I will just leave it for now unless it goes down in sale, already own FS ones and DE ones... But was hoping for a the whole thing here guess was wrong.

Amazon.UK price is much cheaper than Amazon.com's. But I still don't know if I'll get any, since customs in my country are an absurd.

I pre-ordered this from HMV in June and used the Jubilee 10% off promo to make it £160. Just seen that the pre-order price has now gone up from £178 to £210. Someone is looking into it for me - either way, I hope I still get to keep my £160 order otherwise I'll be cancelling and getting it from Amazon.

Really excited for this beautiful set!